White Roses

Antwan hopped into the car with my sister while I sat in between them.

"Antwan, I know you don't like me very much, but maybe we can be friends." Lily batted her eyes and curled her lip so she looked like a puppy.

"I can learn to have a sister." Antwan smiled at her.

Good, kiss up to her, that might work. But I don't like the way she is looking at him. What tricks were up her sleeve? I watched in hatred as she smiled evilly. A plan was beginning to form in her mind, I could tell. As we pulled up at my house, I heard Antwan gasp.

"Wow." Antwan breathed, his eyes full of wonder.

I guess I never really realized how big my house was until now. It was a large white building with a garden right out front. There was a new plant added, I guessed it was for me. As we all got out of the car I inspected the new plant. It was a white rose plant. I hate roses, Lily is the only one who knows that. Hmm... I guess I know who put those there.

My parents let Antwan have my bed. I'm trying not to let it get to me. Right now the only pain I can feel is a dull heart ache. My mom was ready to move on right after my death. What kind of mother is she? Anger fils my spirit, and I know, I have to protect Antwan no matter what, he's all that matters right now because he's in danger.

[] i know I have not updated in a while and I know this chapter is short, but oh well, comment, I would love to have some ideas for next chapter[]