An unpleasant surprise

Antwan and I came home from our first day feeling good. Well, at least he felt good. He didn't need me so oh well. I'm not going to school with him. I'll find something to do. Right?

"How's was school?" My mother asked.

"It was good." Antwan answered an headed up to his room. I stayed downstairs for a while. I felt myself move to the couch and sit, staring blankly at the tv. Suddenly, I heard a small bang, like someone had punched a wall. I headed back into the kitchen to see my mom laying on the floor, knocked out with a cooking pan lying next to her. I looked up to see the familiar pan rack where it must have fallen from. I raced upstairs to get Antwan.

"Antwan Antwan! Help!" I screamed as I headed in the room. And to my astonishment, he was there, kissing my sister.

"Holy shit no..." I whispered.

"Hold on a moment, Lily." Antwan stood and came into the other room with me.

"Moms sick. She's lying on the floor! A pan hit her in the head!" I said nervously.

Before anyone could say anything else he was downstairs next to mom.

"Call 911." I told him.

He nodded and raced to the phone.

Operator: "911 what is your emergency?"

Antwan: "help help! Please! My mom... She's on the floor... She's hurt!"

Op: "we're sending an ambulance to your location now. She will be ok. Is anyone else home?"

Antwan: "M-my sister." Antwan hung up and looked at me.

"Will you see her if she dies?" He asked though tears.

"Stop talking like that she's not gonna die. She will be fine." I answered, but his question stayed in my head. Would I see her? Or would she go to heaven? Or hell? I didn't know, but the one thing I did know is I needed to make her live. I wouldn't wanna face her anyway.