|| ix ||

Joe's POV:

"hi .."

"hey .." i greeted back not giving him a glance and continued plucking the guitar ..

"so how is it?" he asked and took his drum stick and pad and sat beside me ..

"doing great .. i missed playing .."

"more than you missed me?" i giggled ..

i and Scarlett had finally recovered perfectly .. our casts has been removed after some months .. and i decided to quit racing .. because honestly, i dont want to die .. not yet .. and Scarlett continued .. even her parents wont agree, she begged them .. literally .. racing is her life .. so ..

and i can play .. finally ..

"yeah .. more than i miss you .." i said and gave him a peck on the lips .. we both blushed ..

"hey love birds .. stop that .." Patrick said .. Pete just chuckled and gave us a meaningful look ..

i shook my head in retreat and continued practicing my hands ..

later that day, Scarlett and Lulu came .. i dont know why but it feels so cold between us .. Hayley and Lara's not here .. and Scarlett's grumpy .. Lulu is quiet too ..

i sighed .. and looked at Andy who's amazingly tapps the pad so fast, so swift and so perfect .. and so sexy ..

"wait up!" we looked at Pete when he shouted all of a sudden ..

"what?" Andy finally asked after some time of silence ..

"i'm gonna get a pail .. Andy's starting to melt .." he scoffed and looked at me .. and so as the rest ..

my eyes widened and i felt my cheeks burned hot ..

"whoah!! Joe's blushing real baaaaad!!!" Lulu yelled in amusement .. the other guys teased me too .. Andy jist shook his head and looked down .. trying his best to hide his blush ..

after another week of practicng and rest, i finally decided to perform on stage again as soon as i made sure that my arm is perfect now ..

after some months of performing with my replacement, Ryan Ross, the guys were excited to perform with me again ..

^^wait, is he the former
guitarist or the bassist of P!ATD?
i have no idea so i'm kicking it badly .. sorry ..