|| xiv ||

Joe's POV:

"are you the patient's relatives? " we stood up as the doctor went inside ..

"he's his partner .. we already called his parents and they're on their way .." Scarlett answered the doctor as she pointed me .. not letting us to answer .. i just agreed ..

"well, sir, your partner's high .. we found drugs on his blood sample .. we cant take of the drugs since its already in his blood stream .. i suppose he took up ecstacy last night .." we are all taken aback .. we could not answer .. what can we say?!

"i higly suggest to send him on a rehabilitation center .. " i looked at him .. he's still unconsious .. the medic injected him with tranquilizer ..

(^^ Holy Smokes !! why did i made this scene ?!
my only idea about this part is, ecstacy
is an illegal drug that causes unreasonable happiness!!  and Andy overused it
so that's why i'm thinking that his emotions became a rollercoaster ??i am completely innocent
with meds !!
i'm sorry .. but i'm doing my best
to kick it 🙇 ^^)
~~cottoncANDYhurley
p.s: please tell me what drug should i replace with
ecstacy .. with the result as such .. thank you 😘

i sat on the chair beside his bed .. and palmed my face ..

"fvck!" i quietly cursed in the air .. a lump formed on my throat .. i felt someone rubbed my back ..

"how come i didn't noticed?! i'm such a bastard!"

"shh! calm down Joe .." Lulu said as she rubbed my back ..

"i .. i was there !! but .. b-but how come--"

"quiet now Joe ..this is not the right time to blame someone .." Patrick said ..

"hush now .." Scarlett just said .. i wiped my tears harshly .. the door opened and it was Avril .. she gave out a deep breath and walked towards us ..

"you okay?" she touched the cut on my lip .. caused by Andy's punch .. i hugged her ..

"yeah i'm good .. Andy needs to rehabilitate .." i said hugging her .. we broke the hug and she looked at him ..

"i know he will go through this .." Avril said and looked at each one of us ..

we just waited for his parents to come and then transfered him at the center .. he's still unconsious ..

i hope .. i really hope that if he'll wake up any moment now, his drugs subsided .. and fortunately, he was still sleeping as we arrived at the center ..