Chapter Thirteen : Him..

Leona's POV...

Thank God its a Saturday ..my parents went out for a photo shoot ...Thiago and Mateo are at the child care place.. So I'm home alone..

I decided to go to the park nearby ..

Once I reached the park , I sat at the swings all alone..Its weird that there's no one here today ..I mean..It is a Saturday after all..

I just sat there and started wondering how do I get away from my problems ..I mean I can't run away from it..and I don't like hurting others or bothering them..I feel like they might think I'm annoying them..

Sometimes I tell my friends I'm depressed and they laugh..yeah..cause they think it is a joke while I am actually depressed..

Yes , I do have friends..but only 2 or 3 of them..

To some of you who doesn't know what depression feels like..

Let me explain..

It's like you're trapped in a room..No windows , No doors and No anything..and now the room is on fire..You scream and call for help as loud as possible but nobody sees..nobody cares..and you give up and just let the flames come to you ...and you just sit there and wait till you die..cause there's no way out..

and to those who don't know why people cut,burn or try to self harm..

I'll explain that too..

People who self harm are people who are trying to be alive not trying to kill themselves..If they wanna die they could have just jump down from a building or just hang themselves but they're hurting themselves little by little because no one understands how they feel..no one cares for them..they don't feel loved..they feel like god just let them go into the darkness..they lost hope..but they're still waiting for something to happen..and if you love someone who self harms..you can't simply ask one to stop doing it..its like drugs for them..ADDICTIVE..they can't stop even if they're out of depression or sadness..they CAN'T stop..but if they do stop for you..Let me just say you're lucky..

and yes..I do self harm..my parents just doesn't notice..I bet all kinds of depressed people's parents don't notice them..don't care about them..probably that's how they get into all this stuff..

To all humans out there .. You can easily find out if someone is depressed or having anxiety by their character..

They would laugh at jokes that aren't even funny..

They would smile EVERY TIME..but when no one's looking..try to look at their face..do you see a smile? I don't think so..

Something then disturbed my thoughts..

"Leona!" I heard someone called..