Chapter Twenty One : Please .

Leona's POV...

After awhile of training we had break time so I walked over to Luke who was sitting at the visitor seats.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Hey , you played great!" He exclaimed. God he's so cute.

"Thanks , I have to go back in an hour or two. So , where do you wanna go?" I asked him.

"Well , I have sound check in awhile , so let's go to eat cause I'm hungry." He said.

"Okay , I'll go change and get permission from our coach." I told him as I went into my locker room.

Yes , I have my personal locker room.

I saw our coach walking by.

"Coach. I'm going out for an hour or two . I'll be back by the second half." I told him.

"Alright. I'll see you then. Stay safe." He said.

"Thanks coach!" I said and went into my locker room to shower and get changed.

After a quick shower I put on a jean shorts with a black hoodie that said Troopa in the front and True Troopa at the back.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and wore flats.

I took my purse and went out to see Luke still waiting while scrolling through his twitter. He looks real hot to be honest with his lip ring.

"Hey. Did you know , when you use your phone too much you can get cancer." I said jokingly.

"Did you know if you leave a person waiting too long they eventually get bored?" He said while I laughed.

"Come on , let's go then." I said.

"Alright." He said as he stood up .

But instead of walking he started leaning towards me. His hand snaked around my waist.

And He kissed me. God , I know its wrong but it feels so.. Right.

But I kissed back anyways even though this could lead me to trouble again.

His hand moved all over my body and squeezed my butt , which made me moan through the kiss.

He then broke apart and started walking towards his car.

He left me standing here in shock.

What just happened?

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

The ride was quiet so I started retweeting some stuffs from fans , when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked at Luke.

"Did you know when you use your phone too much you could get cancer?" He said with smirk.

His hands went higher up my thigh.

It was really uneasy but , I kinda liked it.

His hand went higher and higher. God , why must I wear shorts?

He continued driving to god knows where.

Okayh. This is creeping me out.

"Luke. Could you , not put your hand there." I said as I slapped his had and trying to get it off.

He only made his grip harder .

"Luke! Please , it hurts. Please , I beg you." I said still struggling to take his hand off.

All of a sudden he hits the brakes , which sent me flying infront.

Seatbelts are important .

Luke got out finally taking his grip off my thigh , leaving a bruise on my thigh.

Great , bruises again.

Luke opened the car door and pulled me out . Literally.

His grip on my wrist is so tight. This is so gonna leave another bruise.

I looked at the place surrounding me.

I know this place. It's really near to his house.

Luke took me into a big mansion which I'm guessing is his.

Why am I not worried?! Where the bloody hell is my phone?!

Great. I left it in the car. I'm such a dumbass.

Now , I'm not gonna lie. I still have feelings on Luke even after what he just did to me.

One word to describe him. Heavenly.

Then it hit me in the head with a hammer. He's gonna do things to me if I don't fucking run or something.

But you know what? I'm not gonna let boys take advantage of me again.

"LUKE ! STOP IT! I don't like it. I don't like any of these! Kissing me all of a sudden and leaving me like nothing happened! Then putting your hand on my thigh! I don't like it!" I snapped.

Luke's POV...

I know I'm not supposed to do those but it's just , she's fucking hot! Have you seen her after her training all sexy? No! She makes me do these.

"LUKE ! STOP IT! I don't like it. I don't like any of these! Kissing me all of a sudden and leaving me like nothing happened! Then putting your hand on my thigh! I don't like it!" She snapped.

I know she has feelings on me. Stop lying Leona.

"You don't like it?" I whispered on her neck which sends shivers through her back.

I chuckled and lean towards her .

"Please don't." She said.

Leona , stop resisting.

I kissed her .

She kept trying to push me away . I held her waist and pushed her closer.

I could hear her muffled screams through the kiss. I then started kissing her neck slowly finding her sweet spot.

"Please , please , please get away from me." Her voice croaked at the end.

I let my hands to roam through her body as I left kisses on her neck.

"Please , John ." She croaked out.

I stopped and looked at her. Her eyes were teary like she was about to have a break down.

What the fuck? Who is John?

"YOU BASTARD ! WHY?!" She yelled in tears and ran out of the house.

Great , what did I do now?

Who the fuck is John?

Leona's POV...

I ran out of the house in tears ,  grabbed my purse and phone from his car.

I ran away from that place while dialing Jasha's number.

I stopped crying and tried to sound like I'm okayh.

"Hey , Jasha. " I said through the phone.

"Yes , Leona? " she asked.

"Yeah , could you come pick me up at Dawn Valley?" I asked.

"Yeah , sure. I'll be there in 10 minutes." She said as she hung up.

I waited near a shopping Mall. Crowded place. He can't find me here.

❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
So ! How was this chapter? Made it extra juicy for you guys and also the John part was real sad..for me...so..yeah..💕
Rash xx