Chapter Fifteen: Violet?!

Leona's POV..

I was jerked awake by my mom.

"Leona, Dad's friend and his son is coming to the house in a few moments. Get up and lets breakfast ." she said with a warming smile.

"Okayh mom." My voice cracked as I just woke up.

I quickly got up and bath.

Once I've bathed I quickly put on a grey hoodie and ripped jeans.

I tied my straight hair in a ponytail and put on a pair of Black Vans.

I took a pack of gum and shoved it in the pocket of my hoodie.

I skipped down the stairs with my phone in my hand checking some tweets and messages.

" Buenos días ! " I said in a cheerful voice as I reached the end of the stairs.

" Why so Happy Leona?" Dad asked while laughing.

"I dont even know." I said.

He chuckled.

I hopped onto a seat next to Thiago and started shoving food in my face ignoring the fact that I would look like a hungry gorilla.

After eating, I washed my dish and watched some tv while waiting for the guest to arrive.

Then I got a text from Violet.

Its been so long since I've chatted with her.

Vi: Hey Gurl! Remember me?
Leona: Obvs..who could forget you? Where u at?
Vi: I'm around camp nou. Wanna hang out?
Leona: you bet! When did you get here?
Vi: Last night, and I remembered you right when I smelled the air of barca.
Leona: Lol..wanna hang out at 3pm?
Vi: yeah! Meet ya at the entrance of Camp Nou! and I gtg..see ya! Xx

Violet was and still my best friend in England. I bet you are thinking I'm from Barcelona how do I know a girl from England? Ey? Ey? No? Kayh..

The sound of my doorbell disturbed my thoughts.

"I'll get it!" I yelled as I leaped out of the sofa and raced to the door.

I unlocked the door only to be seen with a unsually familiar face.

Wait.

Its Him!