Twenty Six : Death

So..I've been figuring out how this story is gonna end..but I guess it'd would have to end sadly. So lemme just tell you readers that this might be the last chapter.

Leona's P.O.V

I woke up as I felt a hand on mine.

I couldn't open my eyes or move.

"Leona." I heard a familiar voice.

"If you can hear me , please give me a sign. Anything." The person added.

This voice , I've missed it so much.

The voice that calms me down.

The voice of my mom , Antonella.

It took all my strength to squeeze her hand.

"Leona! Oh god. Thank you." She said.

"Doctor , is there anything we can do?" I heard my dad's voice.

"She's on coma. The only way is to wait for her to wake up." An unfamiliar voice who I'm guessing is the doctor said.

"How long would that take?" My mom asks.

"Days , weeks , months. Even Years. But , most people don't get through. Especially , girls. I'm sorry but only a miracle could help you right now." The doctor said.

I heard my mother started crying.

I remember what happened. I heard the police siren going off and went to the window to see what happened. It turns out to my mom and dad. I opened the window and jumped out hoping to land safely. But instead , I tripped over a stone and fell. My head hitted the rock and I blacked out.

"It's okay Anto , I'm sure she'd wake up soon." I heard my dad's voice which sounded like he was in a verge of crying.

"But what if she doesn't?!" Mom exclaims.

"She will ." My dad said unsurely.

I tried with all my will to open my eyes or at least talk.

But then suddenly everything stopped.

All I could hear is my dad yelling for a doctor to come as my heart monitor go 'beeeeeeeppppp'

"Leona , don't leave us now. Please." I heard my mom crying even harder.

And everything went silent as I opened my eyes.

But , I could see what was happening. I could see my parents crying and the doctor rushing in. As my body lays there lifeless.

I could see it all , but my parents couldn't see me.

Is this how death feels?

Am I actually dead?

"I'm sorry but she didn't make it." I saw the doctor say.

Which made my parents cry harder.

Suddenly , I was in a place which was very bright. Filled with gold and silver. Then a bright figure appears.

"Do you , Leona Messi accept to be the guardian angel for Lionel Messi and Antonella Roccuzzo ?" The bright figure said.

"Guardian angel? You mean I'm in heaven?" I asked.

"Yes , do you accept?" The figure said.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

The End...