2 weeks later
Jacobs POV
Soo me and ma bae Kat are going to the mall today so I can get her new clothes and I need to hang out with her because magcon is almost over like 2 more months left😭. We decided to just go get clothes for me and her and also get Starbucks, we made it to the hotel and I went to go hang out with cam and the guys but I saw Lexi alone.

Kat's POV
Omg I'm sooooo depressed right now because Brandon isn't talking to me because I told him I saw Lexi kissing a guy and I said she isn't good for him. Literally Lexi is probably the worst girlfriend ever and now Brandon is really mad at me and that's great 😪 and I'm getting so much hate on social media from dating Jacob oh I got slapped it the face ummmm...... let me count 1.2.3. ....10 times on this tour I've been called soo many names slut, bitch, whore and plenty other good ones oh and this ones my Favorit I get it all this time "drink bleach" yea I get it a lot I never tell Jacob because I don't want him to get involved in this and I don't want to hurt him. I decided I wanted to go on a walk just to clear my head and think positive so I wrote a not to cam and Jacob the went to the elevator and when I  got downstairs i saw the worst thing ever.
I SAW JACOB AND THAT SLUT LEXI MAKING OUT " what the Fuck Is Going On" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. "Kat it's not what it looks like" Jacob said. You want to know what I did I walk up to lexi and SLAPPED THAT BITCH IN THE FACE leaving a huge bruise on her check and I also went up to Jacob and slapped him and screamed "WE ARE DONE" then ran back to the hotel room. "KATHRINE" I heard Brandon screaming "what do you want" I said. " what the hell is wrong with you why would you smack Lexi look how big that bruise is" he said  " what" I said " WHY DA FUCK DID U HIT MY GIRLFRIEND" he screamed. I was literally on the line of crying " THAT SLUT  MADE OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND SO I SLAPPED THAT BITCH OKAY...AND I SLAPPED THAT ASSHOLE" I screamed " stop lying I didn't do anything to you I was just walking and you slapped me and said stay away from Brandon"
She said  "you stop lying" I said walking away. Then I hear Lexi say " she's a psycho she belongs in an insane-asylum"  that's when I ran and tried to smash my fist into her face but I felt someone grab me I looked back and I saw Hunter grabing me " Kat what the hell" he said " she made me break up with Jacob cause she made out with him then when I told Brandon she said I was a lier then called me insane" I said very mad but crying at the same time. Then Hunter try's to hug me but I just run into my room and just cry cry cry.

Brandon's POV
"Lexi baby where are you" I heard someone say " I'm right here Jacob" she said running to him and then she kissed him that's when a tear slid down my cheek not that I saw Lexi kiss Jacob well kinda but that I just yelled at and mad my best friend cry. She was right all along I started to cry but then got up and went to Kat's room and heard Hunter comforting her " it's okay Kat don't cry" Hunter said " no it's not I love-" she said but I interrupted her by walking in

Kat's POV
"Brandon what are you doing did you just come here to yell at me again" I said Brandon ran and hugged me with tears in his eyes Kat I'm so sorry I saw she kissed Jacob and I'm sorry I yelled at you"he said crying even more.  " it's okay I forgive u" I said

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hey so I really don't know why I did this as the chapter but I was bored 😐 umm so I'm meeting Brandon, Ashton, and Hunter at the Rowland tour in New York but I might not update for a while I'll try my hardest though it's just school!!!!!🙄😒😒😒
LOVE YOU MY 🙌🏻ANGELS🙌🏻