^Kat^
So today we're going back home! I've been crying for hours, I didn't want to leave. Right now we're all at the airport. Jacobs flight was first, "bye bestfriend" I said hugging him, "I'm gonna miss you so much..... I'll text you when I land" he said and kissed my cheek, I walked back to everyone else and they had a weird face on like they knew a secret. "Spill it" I said, "spill what???? I'm 5 I don't know anything" hunter smirked, "hunter you just killed it, spill it" I screamed, "you'll see" cam smiled and I rolled my eyes. (Skip till the Rowlands, cam and Kat were left)
The boys were leaving and I felt tears slide down my face. "Kat ur leaving with them" can said as she walked up and hugged me, "wait whattt!!!!" I screamed kinda confused, " ur gonna stay for a weeak with them, I really like Brandon and I like how he treats you" he whispered, "thanks cam ur the best big bro ever!" I said. I grabbed my suitcase and started to walk with Brandon and hunter I looked back at cam and all I could think about was "Why did I lose my virginity to Brandon? I'm only 14" I thought, "YOU WHAT" cam screamed, oh shit " did I say that out loud" I said turning red, " YEA YOU FUCKING DID KAT!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" he screamed, "well um gotta blast" I said grabbing Brandon's hand and running to the gates. "You now realize I'm most likely going to die and ur probably not ever going to see me ever again" Brandon said, "yup" I nervously said.