^Kat^
we were finally in Arizona, its really nice but so freaking hot! I saw Christine and ran to her, "OMG KATHERINE'' she screamed and immediately hugged the life out of me, "I missed u so so so so so much words can't explain" I said trying to breathe. I finally got out of Christine's grip and saw my little munchkin "ASHTON" "KAT"!!!

After we all reunited and stuff we got into the car and since each of us had 2 suitcases and a backpack it was a lot and couldn't all fit in the trunk so I ended up siting on Brandon's lap.

Christine had to go to the grocery store real quick so me and hunter started building paper towel forts inside. Eventually Ashton kicked both of our forts Down and ruined it but it's okay. I jumped on hunters back and yelled "LETS GO TO NARNIA", we started to run all over the place until I saw brando looking sad. " why so sad baby" I kissed his cheek, nothing just a bit tired" he smiled back, "ok" I giggled and ran back to hunta.

Christine said she was done and she paid and crap........ we got to the car and I was getting my booty ready cause it was going to be a very uncomfortable ride on Brandon's lap until he told hunter to switch seats with him. Now I'm on hunters lap feeling uncomfortable and weird and just awkward. I saw Brandon get a text and being the noise girl I am I tried to look, it said My Girl💓 I think and I certainly did not send anything to him "SO WHO THE HELL IS THIS GIRL" I screamed in my head. I shook it off and watched the sunset.

We got to the house and Brandon grabbed my hand and started to lead me to his room, he locked the door and looked at me, "so um bab-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I kissed back and he through me onto the bed, he started to take off his shirt and was about to take off mine😉😏 but I stoped him "what was that all for" I laughed, "I want you to know your mine not hunters" he slowly kissed my neck, "wait what" I said stopping him once again, " I love you not hunter"he looked at me, "are you serious Brandon we're friends" I said pushing him off of me and walking out the room.