Katherine aka kat's POV
I woke up to Cameron jumping on my bed and screaming wake up."I'm up" I said annoyed "get ready we're going to magcon" he screamed "ok" I said excited. I got dressed (picture below👇🏻)

I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup which is mascara, liquid eyeliner, and lipstick

I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup which is mascara, liquid eyeliner, and lipstick. I ran Down stairs and grabbed a plate of pancakes and stuffed my mouth after I was done we called an uber and left to the airport. (Skip the car ride and going through security) I decided to get some Starbucks for the plane so I got a caramel frappe and then we boarded the plane. (Skip the plane ride) we were at the airport and i heard my name being called I turned around and it was Aaron I ran and gave him a big hug. Then came Taylor I gave him a huge hug " hey baby Dallas you got big" he said " um.. I have a name and it Katherine Elizabeth Dallas" I said with sass. "Oh okay sass queen" he said and I laughed then I heard the one person I was waiting for "KAT" I heard Brandon screamed I instantly turned around and ran to hug him to death we both ended up falling (kinda like this but in an airport and its me and Brandon👇🏻)

We stayed on the ground hugging for about 20 minutes then I got off of him and tears of joy came Rowling down my face. " WOW I didn't know you guys missed each other that much" all 3 boys said at the same time "well yea we did miss each other a lot" I said "um... Hey you forgot about me" I heard hunter say I went and gave him a really big hug too.
Blake and Christian  came I gave them hugs and then we called an uber but there was no room for me then I tripped and ended up siting on Brandon's lap. We got to the hotel and we all went to our rooms and unpacked it was 10:00 so I changed in to my pjs and went to bed.
_________________________________
word count-397

Hey I hope you liked this chapter
I know I did 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Give me ideas for future chapters or tell me if I should keep on with this book or nah love you my
🙌🏻ANGELS🙌🏻