My Shiro predictions

"Keith... If I don't make it out of here- I want you to lead Voltron"

-Shiro

The statement that's got everyone thinking that Shiro, the beloved Voltron team captain, is going to die in season two

The statement that's got everyone thinking that Shiro, the beloved Voltron team captain, is going to die in season two. Many don't want him to die, many think it's going to happen. There are shirts and coffee cups that have the title on them "Save Shiro". The audience obviously loves him so why would Netflix/Dreamworks do such a thing. Here is a reason.

Plot

That my friends, is why they would kill Shiro in the series. But I'm not writing this to tell you he is likely going to pass away in the next season. I'm here to tell you my season two predictions about Shiro.

1. Shiro dies. He would die in episode 13 as a cliffhanger for the next season, because we know how they left us in the first season. (btw it has been said season two will be 13 episodes)

2. Shiro dies earlier in the season, like episode 8 or 9. Then the rest of the season would be about Princess Allura learning to pilot one of the Lions. Like the blue one, then Lance takes on the red lion, and Keith the black. That's how it went in the original series. Or the next option---

3. My favorite. Shiro dies like in option 2 or 1 but something different happens in the last episode. He dies and the season continues but in the last episode, we see a scene of him being brought back to life by the Galra with the quintessence and turning evil. Plot twist.

4. This is a long shot but I also thought of this. The team kills Zarkon. Yay, but in doing so Shiro dies. Awww... Then, Haggar the creepy lady gets a hold of his body and resurrects him with quintessences and he begins to lead the Galra empire with Haggar. Kinda like star wars. The emperor and Darth Vader.

Welp, those are my series predictions, I hope you liked them. Please comment which one you would like to see happen and which you think is the most likely to happen. :) Have a splendiferous day.