Drumline Love

Authors note:

Sorry, if theres any spelling or grammer mistakes. i tried my best not to have any. Also, i wont be able to upload for awhile, soo...ill try to get something up by Friday.

*************************************************************************************************************

Band Camp.

What a place to be in the 90 degree weather of northeast Ohio.

With the sun Beating down on your already sunburt arms and the harness from your quads digging into your shoulde blades, all you can think is Life Sucks Right Now.

The whistle blows and we stand at parade rest, i rest my hand in the puddle of sweat in the small of my back and the threatning feel of my sticks falling out of my right hand. The whistle blows again and i ready myself to play. we go through our show one last time for the day. The 9 minute show seems to last hours with the sweat dripping down my face and the sun penatrating my eyes even with my aviators on.

"okay everyone, semi circles!" the director shouts through his headphone. everyone cheers and we sit on the grass quickly, wanting no more than a bottle of water and an air conditioner. I know that Jonathan wants to hold my hand, but when he comes over to sit by me, just the heat radiating from him I immidatly scootch over and give him a 'im sorry' and mouth 'later, i promise' then give him a sexy smile. He blushes and quickly adverts his gaze to the directors podium.

Jonathan is my boyfriend, a human ive had an interest in for awhile, but i still have yet to find my mate. He's simply someone to play around with...then it hits me. i feel those jolts of lightning go through me as i feel a hand brush my skin. i look over to see Kyle sit next to me. i know he felt it too, he looks at me and i smile under the weight of his beautiful green eyes and his thick dark hair, now dripping with sweat. i had never thought of him, the Alpha male, to be my mate. he coughs and looks away from me, i quickly blush and smile as i listen to our directors talk.

"Sonata, can i talk to you?" i hear his velvet voice say after we go inside and put away pur instruments. John has already given me a kiss and a promise of 7 o' clock tonight, but something makes me feel as though i will have to cancel those plans.

"Yes?" i ask Kyle, he takes my hand and ignores the sparks as he walks me into one of the sound proof practice rooms. i feel the energy leave my body but stay in the air after he lets go of my hand. he thinks for a moment before speaking.

"I hope that you felt what i did out on that practice feild," he says in more of a question form then a statement. i nodd, not knowing what else to say or do he simply smiles slightly and takes my hand immidiatly the sparks flare up. he olnly holds them tighter. "i love this feeling," he says and look into my eyes.

"i found my mate," i say quietly, knowing know matter how low i say it he would hear me, he pulls me into a hug. not caring about the sweat and simply finally embracing the person he will share the rest of his life with.