My protector

Paris pov

"Hey lets go to Zero gravity Clun" My friend Bella said and my other friend 'Angela' nodded her head in excitement and agreement

"Ok lets get ready" i said and we all went to Angela's walk in closet. We live in a mansion and all of us had walk in closets.

"Ok Angela, put this is on" Bella said picking out Angela's outfit. Her dress was a strapless tight black dress. "Go put it on" Bella said and Angela grabbed the dress and went to her bathroom to change. Bella and I went to my room and Bella headed towards my closet while i sit on my bed and watch Bella looking racks through racks of dresses, until she smiled and pulled the dress out. "This one" she said and showing it to me. It was a one shoulder tight black dress that goes above my knees.

"Put it on, and i'm going to find my own" Bella said closing the door, i went to my bathroom and changed.

I got out and looked at myself in the long mirror i look good, if i do say so myself. I went to go find a pair of heels. I found the ones i wanted it was a sparkly grey heels. And for my hair since i had super straight hair i didn't need to straight it. Its my natural hair.

I was thinking what i would do for my makeup.

I finally decided to go with a cat's eye. I put in my liquid eyeliner and did what i was supposed to do. I was done doing both of my eyes, usually it would take longer since I sometimes get it smeared around my eye lid, and last i put on nude lipstick but had some sparkles.

"Mmmm marshmallow" I said it tasted like marshmallow

I sprayed my favourite perfume, it was a vanilla scent an i love it. I always buy this scent is my favourite of all time.

I went to Angelas room to see if she's ready. I knocked on her door and in seconds she was done. Her hair curled, white heels, nude lipgloss, and simple black eyeliner.

"Looking good Paris" She said in a british accent while closing her door

"Not to bad yourself" i said the same way and we both giggled we headed to Bella's room.

Angela knocked and Bella opened the door while putting on her black heels. Her natural curls going down below her shoulders, a hot pink dress that had a black belt around her waist, natural makeup, and red lips.

"Mmm i did a good job" Bella said and we nodded our heads. "Mmm yours needs something Paris" she said and went to her closet, we followed her and out she came with a white belt, she put it around my waist tightly.

"There" she said stepping back admiring her work

"Ok lets go" I said and we all went downstairs the only sound were heard was Kilo's breathing an our heels clicking every time we take a step.

Oh yea i forgot we have a dog, well its more like Bella's dog, his name is Kilo. He is a pitbull, a loving pitbull.

"Ok let me get my ID and my keys and then we can go" i said remembering i needed my ID to get it. I went up to my room and grab my ID that was in my nightstand.

I got my keys and ID i motion the girls to get out of the house and into the car.I locked the door behind me and made my way to the drivers side.

-skip car ride-

We are finally here. There aren't many people in line like we thought it would be. It was Bella's turn to get in, then it was Angela then me.

"Next" the security said letting Angela in

"ID?" he said and i showed my ID

"Go in" he said handing me back my ID. Damn that guy has a deep voice i have ever heard