Chapter 2

I fluttered my eyes open when the rays of sunshine hitting my face. I sat up and realise something. I'm NOT in my room or at the club. "what the hell happened yesterday?" I said to my self even though i was the only one in this room. I looked down to see what i was wearing it was a t-shirt and some sweats. I started to remember what happened. A guy was trying to rape me, a guy saved me and beat up the guy, and i passed out. Yep thats pretty much it.

I opened the door and see nobody I walked down the stairs slowly. I heard some people talking it was coming from the kitchen.

I made my way towards the kitchen until someone taped my shoulder i turned around to see a joyful guy.

"Hi, I'm Louis" He said sticking out his hand for me to shake, I stood there awkwardly but still shook his hand

"And you are....

"Paris"

"Aw lovely name love, Come on Harry made us breakfast" He said an tugged on my hand I pulled away and looked at him, he looked confused

"Where am I?" i asked him

"You are in our flat, Howard Street"

"Howard street" i softly said to myself that about 3 or 4 blocks away from my house.

"Yea Howard Street" he said i looked up at him, maybe i said that too loud

"Come on food, before Niall eats all of it" he whined and once again he tugged at my arm but i still pulled away

"Hey Paris, Louis come on" The guy that saved me from yesterday said. His mop of curls, green eyes, tall.

"No, I got to get out of here" i said and ran to the door

"No your not?" The guy said to me before i can opened the door he pulled me away from the door and he put me on his shoulders.

"Put. Me. Down!" i yelled at him and punched his back and started to kick my feet

"You can't leave"

"You have no right to keep me here" i said getting tired from my kicking an punching it seemed that it didn't really affect him. I sighed and stopped.

We went to the kitchen and see 3 more other people than Louis.

The guy that was holding me put me down next to Louis and a guy that had a buzz cut hair. Everyone was eating pancakes, Louis then got up and grab a plate and served 2 pancakes and put it in front of me.

"Eat up love" he said and he dig into his pancakes

"I'm not hungry" i said softly but he still heard

"Paris, please eat" the guy next to me said i gave him a confused look "how do you know my name" i said and he turned around and ate.

Everyone else was done except me i'm not eating, the only thing i want is to go home and then eat.

"Why won't you eat?" the guy said sitting next to me

I crossed my arms and said "why won't you let me leave?"

He sighed and said "if you eat, you...can go home"

"You serious" i said and he nodded his head unsurely I better eat before he make up his mind so i began eating my pancakes.

I put my plate in the sink. I went up to the room i was in early this morning. I try to find my dress but i couldn't see where it was.

"Whatcha doing" The guy that i still don't know his name walked in. He leaned his head in the door frame looking at me trying to find my dress