Where is she?

*Paris pov*

After Harry left and told me to get some rest I couldn't. After what I heard I am still shocked that I am a half vampire and my mom was a vampire also why didn't she tell me.

I groaned in frustration that I wasn't comfortable I looked at my right to see the bed side table to see the digital clock reading 2:45am.

I kept turning around side to side I can't find the comfortable spot I tried hanging off my leg off the bed. Nope. Laying face down in the pillow. No.

"I'm hungry" i told my self since i am not getting anywhere with my sleep

I went downstairs and into the kitchen i opened the refrigerator to see nothing that I liked. I grab a cup from the cabinet and poured in water.

I grab the my cup and brought it to my mouth and drink it.

"Can't sleep either"

I spitted out my water and started to cough. I turned around to see Liam.

"Sorry i didn't mean to scare you" he said coming closer to the refrigerator and opening it.

"Its fine and Yea i couldn't sleep" i said placing my cup in the sink

"Why?" he said drinking that looked like fruit punch

"I don't know. I just couldn't sleep" i answered honestly sitting at the kitchen table I ran my fingers through my hair. It's a habit every time I am worried, nervous, or just stressed.

"What about you?" i asked since he was still here sitting right across from me

"I... its something that i regret and that i just lost the love of my life" he said putting his hands on his face

"What you do? If you don't want to talk about it then its ok" i said sitting right next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"You'll probably hate me" he mumbled through his hands

"Why would you say that?" i asked confused and removed his hand from his face

"Because.... i killed.... Bella... my mate" he said, i froze literally. He's the one that killed my best friend. But who killed Angela?

"It was by accident, i got hungry for blood and she was right in front of me and and i couldn't control it. Me an Louis tried almost everything to cure them. Louis is still trying if he can bring the dead back to life but for right now there dead" he said rambling on I sighed and hugged him. I know that i should be angry with him that he killed my best friends in the world but it wasn't his fault. He didn't ask to be a blood thirsty monster. He couldn't control it.

"Its ok. I don't hate you. I'm just sad that this happened" I said still hugging him while he sobbed into my shoulder. I try to rub his back in circles but it didn't seem to quite work.

After a few hours of trying to comfort Liam, he finally fell asleep in the couch. I looked to see what time it was and it was 7am. Wow. I yawned feeling tired. I went to the other couch and laid there. I closed my eyes and felt comfortable and i fell into a deep slumber.

~

*Harrys pov*

I have been awaked by my stupid clock ringing meaning time to get up. I groaned and lazily press the turn off button. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After i was done taking a shower I wrapped my towel around my torso and got out the bathroom. I opened my drawer and pulled out my Calvin Klein boxers. I slipped them on and put on some sweats. I decided I go shirtless I dried my hair with my towel.

I went downstairs barefooted the first thing I heard were snoring coming from the living room. I took a peek who it was and it was Liam who was snoring then what caught my eye was that Paris was here to. She was sleeping on the other couch. Thank God cause i don't want them two being together.

What the hell were they doing here in the living room so early. Did they come here in the middle of the night or something. Before i went to the kitchen I saw dry tears on Liam's cheek. Was he crying? Maybe it was what he did. Poor guy.

I made my way into the kitchen and began to make breakfast. Even though we're vampires and we only eat blood, well we can also eat human food it will taste good but not as good as if you were human.

While i was making some scrambled eggs I heard a few groaning and then one thump then the other. I went to the living room to see Liam and Paris were on the ground. Liam was face down and Paris was on her back.

"What happened you two" i chuckled while I helped the two clumsy people up

"Well I just turned around and i fell, I thought i was in my bed" Liam said wiping away his dry tear

"I was just too lazy to get up, and I lazily fell but hard" Paris said while scratching the back of her neck

"Ok now lets get something to eat" I said and headed into the kitchen

When i turned around I saw not one of them following me into the kitchen

"What the" I said but was cut off by Liam on the ground and Paris no where to be seen.

"Liaamm. Get.Up." i whined and slightly kicked him on his side. He groaned and got up. I went upstairs to Paris room. And she wasn't in there. I checked the bathroom but it was open and the lights were out.

When i got back I saw everyone but Zayn, Niall or Paris.

"Louis have you seen Zayn, Niall, and Paris?" i asked since Liam is stuffing his face with eggs.

"Nope. Why" he asked confused and taking a bite out of his bacon

"I can't find them anywhere" I said taking a seat next to him

"Eh i'm sure there with Paris" He said reassuringly but it doesn't make sense maybe Niall and Paris but with Zayn along. Zayn isn't too happy with Paris even though she did nothing wrong. Zayn wouldn't even be in the same room with her.

I shrugged it off maybe i am just being too paranoid of Paris leaving me

----------------------

Hey sorry if its short but i wanted a cliff hanger lol

Please vote and comment(: