Dead

I opened my eyes to see that i'm in the same room since the time i got drunk. I looked around to find the girls. They weren't there. I started to panic, what if they did something to them, this is all my fault.

I tried to go to the window i once escaped but it was locked fuck.

I heard someone coming in.

Zayn.

"I see your awake" He said smirking

"Cut the shit, where my friends" I asked getting very annoyed. I don't want to be here, I never wanted to be here, they can't keep me here.

"Calm down, there somewhere safe" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me downstairs.

"Where are they" i said trying to escape from his hold but he was strong

"Let go off me" I said but it was no use I sighed and stop trying. We went into the kitchen to see everyone there except for Bella and Angela.

"Love, your awake come on eat" Harry said pulling a chair for me I sat down and crossed my arms.

"Come on eat" He said trying to get the spoon filled with eggs into my mouth. I closed my mouth shut, and turned around.

"What will get you to eat" He said dropping the spoon down

"Where are my friends, and you can let me go and then I'll eat... at home" i said to him looking into his eyes

"Ok. I'll tell where your friends are.......... after you eat" He said pausing a bit. I rolled my eyes. I'm not that stupid, yes i believed him first but i'm not gonna believe this bull shit again.

"Do you really think I'm gonna believ....

I was cut off by Zayn saying

"We killed your friends" I turned to him and Harry. He looked down and so did the others.

No.

I shook my head not believing what he just said but yes they did killed them, there fucking killers. I felt like screaming and wanting to punch someone soo bad.

I ran upstairs and locked the door. This is all my fault. Bella an Angela shouldn't have died. If i haven't gone to the stupid club, and got freaking drunk, I wouldn't be here in the first place when Harry brought me home, Bella and Angela wouldn't have died if it wasn't for me.

Great going Paris. You just got your friends killed.

I never notice that i was crying until I felt water running down my cheek. I didn't even bother to wiped it cause I know there will be more coming.

------------------

~Harry pov~

"Why did you fucking told her we killed her friends" I said pissed she wasn't suppose to know, the plan was to tell her, her friends are somewhere safe. But yet, again Liam and Niall got thirsty for blood and drained there mate. Louis is trying everything he can to heal them but, for now they're dying.

"Well they are dead" he said in an obvious voice while taking a bite out of his banana

" yea but we weren't suppose to tell her" i said starting to remember the whole scene that I saw

"Whoops" he said with out a care in his voice

"Ok. Whats your problem? Ever since I brought her here you been a total dick" I said anger boiling through my body

"Nothing! OK " he shouted and stormed up the stairs and into his room

Theres something about him. He isn't acting like himself. He never acts like this before, this is the first time it happens.

I sighed and went to the living room to see Louis was there watching football.

"Hey Louis can you see what Paris is thinking please" I said since he is the only vampire here that can read minds.

"Sure thing pal" he said and muted the telly

~~~~

*Louis pov*

"Hey Louis can you see what Paris is thinking. Please" Harry said sitting down next to me in the couch.

"Sure thing pal" I said while muting the telly. I criss cross my leg in the couch and focused.

They killed them.

If i hadn't gone to the stupid club and get drunk none of this wouldn't have happened

It's my fault.

I Let them kill them.

My fault.

.

.

.

.

.

"Soo what she thinking?"

"She is telling herself that it's all her fault. If she hadn't gone to the club and get drunk no one this couldn't of happened." I said to him it wasn't her fault. This was going to happened sooner or later.

"I'm going to go talk to her" Harry said standing up and heading up stairs

--------------------------

Heey sorry i haven't updated in a while

So what u guys think of this chapter and im sorry if its short doe

Comment, vote, and read