Adrian

As usual I woke up before everybody else, but this time I felt different, I had a rush of confidence. Deciding on my outfit I ironed my shirt then laid everything on my bed, my panties, bra, and socks were red, my jewelry was gold, and i took out a few things to do my makeup.
  Finishing up I ran to hop in the shower, only to be stopped by Devante, I was caught by surprise espically since I thought he was gone. I stood there shy, my ass could be seen from the bottom of my shorts, and my nipples pierced through the shirt. Before I opened my mouth to speak he was rubbing my nipple through my shirt. Pushing me in the bathroom he closed the door, and locked it, "We both need showers...lets save water" he implied, my first thought was no , but hearing my moms words I jumped at the chance. I removed my clothes piece by piece with him closely watching me, he bent down and took my breast in his mouth. Loving the warmth of his mouth I held his head in place,a moan escaped my mouth and released my boob. Walking away from him I turned on the water and stepped in, he followed.
15 minutes later.
    I was in my room with my music playing, while I lotioned my body. I was using my favorite, Palmers Cocoa Butter, after applying my lotion I sat in front of my mirror, with my makeup and got to work.
5 minutes
   I only did my eyebrows and lipgloss, so it didnt take me long. Getting up I slid on my clothes, checked to see if all my work was done, changed bags , straightened my room and left out. It was 6:40 and the bus didnt come until 7:15 , deciding to eat breakfast I went to the kitchen, only to see Devante once again.

Devante: you look nice

Me: thanks...excuse me

Devante: How about we go get some breakfast?
    Who turns down free food? Not me , Who turns down a bus ride? Not Me , Who said yes? Me. Hopping in the front seat of his Charger, I buckled up ready to go. I told him I wanted Waffle House and thats where we were headed.

Devante: you got on panties ?

Me: yes...why?

Devante: take em off.

Me: no I need em

Devante: Just pull em down then
    I pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties My vagina felt free.

Devante: lay ya seat back and spread ya legs.
   Doing as told, I laid back and got comfortable. He reached over and ran his fingers along my lips, spreading em he rubbed my clit in slow circular motions, his touch made me feel like I was on fire, but the cold air cooled me off. He shoved a finger inside me, then another, he fingered me till I had my cum running down his fingers. Pulling out he licked his fingers, then told me to suck my juices off. It was now 6:55 and we were at Waffle House, he got out, and walked over to my side opening my door he pulled my legs around and opened em , he cleaned me up and grabbed my panties. "We can go to my house and clean up if you want, I got some overalls you can get" I agreed, wanting to feel clean again.
   I just arrived at school we stopped at Bojangles for breakfast, and I now had on a pair of his Jean overalls, same shirt , same shoes , and no panties. Walking down the hall, I could feel everybody's eyes on me. A pretty pair of eyes stuck out to me the most, they were chinky and almost hazel, her honey blonde curls complemented her complextion, she was beautiful, somebody I've never seen. He lips were full and pink, she was tall with muscle, and well dressed. She wore The Barons, black pants and a Jewel House jersey. She wore diamond studs, and a gold watch sat on her wrist, girls werent my thing...but she had my hormones in a rage.
   She was next to my locker,trying to open hers.

Me: let me help you.
  Slighlty nudging her out of my way, I read her combo from her paper, and had her locker opened in no time.

??:Thanks....?

Me: A'Yanna , your name

??: Adrian ... you're beautiful , mind giving me a tour?
   Blushing I grabbed her hand, and her schedule. We had a few classes together and I was enjoying her company. Later on we exchanged numbers and agreed to hang sometimes. Like I said girls wasnt my thing, but Adrian...I had to have. But Devante was on my mind heavy...but he's not mines so I'm no obligated to give him loyalty..right? ...he was just to prove a point, i have yet to prove but ....idk

Devante or Adrian ...🤔
Both ....😛
Neither.... 😣