Another day ... Another Problem

2 weeks later.
"Mom": A'Yanna ! get tf down here!

Walking downstairs I could hear her and ha followers talking, I really just wanted to get outta school do my work then go to sleep , but here I fucking am. When I reached the last step all eyes were on me, my sisters faces held a smug look and my mom couldnt decide on an emotion.

Me: yes?

"Mom": didn't I tell you to clean this fucking house!!?

Me: nah, I didn't get that message

"Mom": I asked u to do ONE FUCKING THING!WHEN U ASK ME FOR SOMETHING I-
Me: ignore tf outta me, everything I got came from my pockets so cut that shit out...y cant they do it? I know they wasnt in school, and u aint got no job. is 8 hours to be productive too fucking much for yall!!!??
I stomped back upstairs and slammed my door. Snatching up my phone, I didnt know if I wanted Adrian or Devante. Devante wasn't just a fuck mission anymore, I was kinda starting to like him, and Adrian just puts me at ease.
Jumping up I got out some shorts and a shirt , and went to get in the shower.
15 minutes later.
I was out the shower, and Facetiming Devante. Making sure to put my headphones in I got comfortable and waited for his face to pop up.

D:hey Baby girl

Me: you busy?

D: nah y?

Me: i wonna get away .... meet me at the spot.

D:alright.

We were sitting in his car and I was pouring my heart out to him. Nothing was left unsaid, no secret untold, my heart was heavy and I needed some type of release.

D: come stay with me....

👀TBC.... just a lil tasty taste ✌😚
Beauty Will be updated tomorrow