...Huh?

Another day ... Another problem continued

Me: what am i supposed to say? yeah ma, i been seeing "your" nigga now we moving in together..?

D: if u dont want to then say that A'Yanna , dont beat around the bush.

Me: im not bu-

D: nah, fuck it ill take u home.

Me: ....i dont wonna go there

D: where u going then..got anotha nigga willing to take care of u?

I couldnt believe this nigga...like wtf is wrong w/ him?

Me: yeah, u gonna take me to his house?
In one swift motion his hands were wrapped around my neck and we were face to face.

D: you think this a fucking game!?!

I could barely take in the little bit of air left between us, he kinda scared me and I instantly regretted what I said. But I wasnt gonna back down like some pussy.
So I grabbed his arm and threw it to the side.

Me: fuck you, take me to my nigga house please , need the address?
He jumped outta the car and angrily walked to my side. Snatching the door open he pulled me out so that we were facing eachother.

D: you like me being rough with you dont u? ...like me choking you , and slanging u around huh?
His hands roamed my body and his lips left trails. I liked the feeling he was giving me.

D: you want me to take you to my house and fuck you dont you? lay you down and dive in that cat? slide in that pretty little p-$$y?

He cupped my cat in his hands, and I snatched away.

Me: forget it , ill just walk to his house.

D: you coming to stay with me or what?

Me:...hmmm unlimited penis, freedom period , free food , tv , chill time , why not. I can pack tonight if u take me home now.

D: let me give u a going away present

Me: nope, come on .
I got in the car and buckled up waiting on him. Shaking his head he got in the car and headed towards my house. We walked in together and had everybody's attention.

"Mom": where tf u been? out being a hoe?

Me: yeah, im moving out. i need more freedom to hoe

"Mom": smh , idk who'd want your fat ass anyway.
Turning around I grabbed D's shirt pulling him close to me, and kissed him. The kiss got deeper by the second, his hands were on my ass, and my juices were flowing. Pulling back I looked at everybody then my "mom" and winked.

Me: your man wants me , he has me .. he's mines now .

"Mom": did he tell u he was married?

........