This is It .....

I looked at him, then her , then back at him. My heart dropped to my stomach , and I could feel my ears heating up.
Was she lying?
I searched his face, for anything , I waited to hear him say she was lying , all I heard was her cackling and I stepped back from him.

Me: you married?

Mom: of course stupid ! I wonder how this woman's gonna feel when I tell her me AND my daughter slept with her husband.
Shaking my head, i guess you are like me , you fat ass sl-

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP! ARE YOU FUCKING MARRIED!!?!?!
   I could hear my sisters laugjing , but not once did he speak up. All he did was stare at me , and that was all I needed. Pushing past him I ran out the house. No exact destination, nobody to call , I was out in the world alone. Nowhere to go, I knew there would be many days or what's next , where can i go , and that's something I feared.
Stopping in my tracks I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed it. Another life growing inside me , ending my life could end there's. I wouldnt ask him to end his marriage , I wouldnt even take the steps to consider ruining it. My mind was racing, The reality of this all was kicking in, and I let my fear win. Rubbing my stomach i whispered " im sorry" . Stepping in front of the next pair of headlights.

Narrator pov
   Hopping in his car D planned to give up his marriage for Yanna , she made him feel the way his wife couldnt , he liked her vibes , her laugh , her touch , she was beautiful inside and out and he loved her. He rode down every street, driving slowly making sure to look everywhere. Arriving at an accident he stopped, his heart was racing , hoping and praying it wasnt her. Giving God a list of things he wouldnt do if it wasnt his A'Yanna, making promises he knew he couldnt keep , praying prayers he'd never prayed. Each step brought more and more worry. Close enough to identify the person there she was, lifeless.....