The End

Right then and there his whole life ended, he didn't know his next move. He blamed himself for letting her run, he blamed himself for not telling the truth, for allowing his baggage to put an end to their relationship.

People whispering, lights flashing , and all he could see was her, all he could think is "is she dead" , he was on edge..what if's running thru his mind. Pushing pass the officers he kneeled down by her side and kissed her one last time, he observed every aspect of her body , embraced the beauty of her face. Rubbing his hands along her soft skin, laying his head on her stomach he noticed a sudden hardness to it. Immediately notifying the paramedics they checked her out. Poking and pushing they got a kick.

Paramedic: she's pregnant! we gotta get this baby out ASAP!

  "Pregnant" "Kick" those words ringed in his ears, how did he not know? why didnt she tell him? Snapping out of it he jumped in his car a followed the ambulance , staying as close as he could.

   3 days later

D POV
After hours and hours they were able to safely remove my little girl. She had her mothers eyes , and pretty curly hair. My complexion and my nose. She was absolutely beautiful. D'Ayonna Nicole , I was wrapped around her finger and all it took was her presence.

  I left my wife, when I told her about baby Yonna she wanted me to choose, I picked my babygirl. I was gonna leave eventually, now I had a reason to. It was me and her , and it would be that way for the rest of our lives.

                                  The End

Its a wrqap folks ✌

check out my story Beauty💓

and be on the lookout for a new book 🤔😆