Yes I'm a Useless Buttface, Sue me

So I don't even know how long it has been now, but I guess you've gotten used to my shitness. Unless you're new, in which case hi, be prepared for exceedingly slow updates and long periods of nonexistence. Also if you're new, be aware that this is the thing that I never edit, just the inane drivel that flows from my mind.

Speaking of inane drivel, lets update you on things you don't care about! The house is finally ready, it only took 10 months (Sarcasm)! I've fallen out with my father, I'm pissed off at how much the plumber charged me, my country just killed itself (Brexit), and I broke my hand last week. So everythings going great. On the upside the dog is doing well and I successfully filled my house with people for my birthday. I'm 25 now bitches.

Now, on to the reason I'm so useless. My psychology housemate was right, I'm depressed and have apparently been going through fluctuations of it since I was like 13 without realising that wasn't a thing everyone did. So I've done a whole fat lot of nothing for several months, because apparently learning I was depressed actually depressed me further. But now I want to fix it, so I need hobbies and routine, part of which is my new vow to update every Friday. It's on my calendar and everything!

It was kind of tricky getting back into Yes Master, possibly because I'm getting near to the point where I don't have a plan for the plot. Like, I know where I want it to go, but I don't know how it gets there. The epilogue has been written since before Ricky was stabbed and I don't intend for it to change, I just don't know what's going on between here and there. There are a couple of chapters left that I do have an outline for though, so current plan is to just try and force my way through them and worry about the rest of the story when I get there.

In the meantime, I've written 7 chapters of the as yet unpublished Demon Chris x Neko Ricky fanfiction that still needs a name. If you have any suggestions, head on over to today's Yes Master update (Peer Pressure) and stick it in the comments. If I choose your suggestion I'll credit you in the story's description :)