Gymnastics

I woke up in Simons bed. I looked around and found our clothes scattered around his bedroom. I sat up and looked at Simon, he was such a beautiful sleeper. I kissed his forehead and grabbed my top from across the room and went back to my room. I put some fresh clothes on. (PICTURE 1)

I looked out my huge window and saw a lawn right below me, I grabbed my phone it said 8:34am

I looked out my huge window and saw a lawn right below me, I grabbed my phone it said 8:34am. I headed out my room and went downstairs to see a back door to a HUGE garden, 'that'd be perfect for gymnastics' I muttered to myself, smiling. I unlocked the door and stepped outside it was warm and sunny, I got my phone and started playing Fade by Kanye West, I put it on the edge of a wall and started to do gymnastics and dance in time with the music I decide to finish the song with a backflip, I haven't done one in years. Yolo,I take a big run up and go for it, I landed it perfectly. The song finishes and I went to get my phone when I realised all the guys were watching from the kitchen window, eeek I hate people watching me do gymnastics. I go inside "morning" I said awkwardly "omg Maisy you are so good at gymnastics!" Vik squeals. "Haha urm thanks" I reply smiling. "Do you want to have lessons again?" Josh asks "I'd love to but I can't really afford it" I say looking down at my feet. "Are you nuts, we can pay for you Maisy!" JJ says laughing. "Really?" I ask lifting my head "yes of course" JJ says they all smile at me "that would be brilliant I'll look up some places online" I say hugging them all I went upstairs to my computer and started looking. There was one that caught my eye so I rang them up and said,

"Hi I was wandering if you do advanced classes at your club?"

"Yes we do Hun, what is your most advanced move?"

"Probably round off flick flick tuck back"

"Oh wow, urm you're a lot more advanced than the advanced class, but we do have a competition squad if you'd like to join that?"

"Ah okay that would be brilliant"

"Perfect, how old are you?"

"I'm 17"

"Okay I'll put you into a group with some other 17 year olds then"

"Ah thank you"

"It's okay, your classes will be on a Friday from 7pm till 9pm and Sunday from 9am until 11am"

"Brilliant thank you, bye"

"Okay, bye"

I wrote down the times she said and went downstairs to tell the good news.
"That's brilliant Maisy!" Vik says smiling "so you start tomorrow?" He adds, "yes after work." I say smiling. Work is in walking distance for me now I'm not at the orphanage, which makes life a lot easier. We talked for a while and then I decided to go upstairs. I got to my room and shut the door behind me. I go over to my draws and open them. My hand guards were in there for bars, I took them out and had s flashback of when I was last on bars, I basically slipped off and my coach didn't even ask if I was okay she just yelled at me for not doing it right. I hated her that's why I quit. I sat on my floor and looked out of my window 'I'm sure they're lovely at the new place' I think to myself.
***the next day***
I wake up and my phone says 7:56am I called boots yesterday and quit my job, I was getting so tired of the same thing everyday. I have just over an hour to get ready I put on my sports bra and leggings and put my hair into a ponytail, I then put my trainers on. I lost my leotard a while ago and it would definitely be to small if I did find it so this will have to do.

I walked out my room and saw Simon, "morning" he said in a sexy morning voice "morning" I said back smiling

I walked out my room and saw Simon, "morning" he said in a sexy morning voice "morning" I said back smiling. "I'm going to gymnastics now, it's in walking distance so I'll walk" I say "hold on I'll put a hoodie on and come with you" he replies rushing into his room. He comes out a few seconds later with a sidemen hoodie on. We told the others we were going and then left the house. We eventually came across a sign 'Flics Gymnastics' I kissed Simon goodbye outside, and walked in. I got to a desk where there was 6 girls probably in their late 20s "hi" one of them said smiling "hello I'm Maisy I rang up yesterday and they said to come to this class" I said "ah yes of course, do you want to wait upstairs, and we'll start in about 5 minutes" she says pointing at some stairs with what looks like a cafe at the top. I said thank you and went upstairs to some sofas and sat on an empty one and went on my phone.
***5 minutes later***
The coach I had spoken to downstairs called everyone down and we sat on the floor to do stretches two girls probably my age came and sat next to me "hey are you new?" The one asked "yeah I'm Maisy" I say smiling "hi I'm Georgia" she says smiling back "and I'm Charli" the other girl says. "Nice to meet you both" I say "you too" Charli replies.

GEORGIA ⬇️

CHARLI ⬇️