Simon

***Simons POV***
I rushed to the car and sat her down on the backseat, she was unconscious. Josh drove and I stayed with her in the back. We arrived at the hospital and we all leaped out of the car and into the hospital. They put her straight on a hospital bed and wheeled her into surgery. I watched as her pale motionless body slowly got further and further away. I collapsed in the waiting room seat and cried and cried. The others say with me and reassured me she'd be okay.
***3 hours later***
We were still in the waiting room when a doctor came through and said "are you Maisy's friends?" And I replied "yes is she okay?!" He looked at us in a sorry way "I'm afraid Maisy didn't make it, the cancer had spread and her heart couldn't take it anymore" he said. I just stared at the ground with tears pouring off my face, my beautiful girlfriend, the girl I loved more than anyone in the world is now gone, what do I do now? With questions racing through my mind I stood up and went to see Maisy's body. I opened the door and walked in, she looked beautiful, I ran over and kissed her forehead and stroked her hair like I use to. She was so cold, the others were in bits crying too and JJ didn't even come in. I think none of us really wanted to believe it's true.
We eventually got to the car and it felt really weird without Maisy, I didn't like it at all. We all sat in silence the whole way home, we walked upstairs into our different rooms. I flopped onto my bed and screamed into my pillow "WHY HER?!" I angrily sat up and punched my wall, I didn't even feel the pain.