Together

We got back to the house at about 5:00pm and the guys explained they had to shoot some videos for their gaming Chanel. "I love gaming!" I said "Awesome I put an Xbox 1 under your bed so you're welcome to join us" he asks "I'd love to thanks" I say smiling.
We went upstairs and Simon helped me set up the links to the other computers and then they all started there videos and introduced me. We finished recording at about 6:20 and the guys said they needed to edit for an hour. Since I don't have a YouTube Chanel I didn't need to edit.
***an hour later***
I was sitting in my room next to the window watching the busy streets of London I was sat there ages, I hear a knock at my door and yell "come in" its Simon "hey" he says smiling "hey" I reply, "mind if I join you?" He asks "of course" I reply. He comes over and sits next to me looking at the streets, I start to realise, he's not looking out of the window he's looking at me. We both lean in and kiss for the second time it felt amazing and I wanted it to last forever, he held my waist and I put my arms around his neck he stopped kissing my lips and started kissing down my neck. I think I'm in love. "Maisy will you be my girlfriend?" He says "yes of course Simon!" I reply excitedly we hugged and eventually we pulled away, "how about just me and you go out for a nice meal in a while" Simon suggested. "That would be lovely!" I reply smiling.
***45 minutes later***
"I'm ready" I shout to Simon he replies "okay!" Laughing I walk out my room to see Simon looking very handsome.

 ***45 minutes later***"I'm ready" I shout to Simon he replies "okay!" Laughing I walk out my room to see Simon looking very handsome

"Wow Maisy you look amazing!" Simon said as I caught eye contact with him.

"So does yourself!" I say punching his arm playfully

"So does yourself!" I say punching his arm playfully. "Your arm madam?" He says poshly "of course kind sir" I reply jokingly, we linked arms and went downstairs to see JJ, Vik and Josh in the kitchen. "Wow you two look good!" JJ said "Thanks Jide" I said back smiling. "So did she say yes Simon?" Josh asks Simon. "Yes we are officially together" he tells them blushing a little "we are going out for a meal now and will be back in a few hours."
***skip to after meal***
"I had an amazing time tonight thank you Simon" I said as we pull up at the house "you're welcome Maisy, I love you" he replied smiling we kissed and went into the house linking fingers.
We walked up to Simons bedroom and he kissed me passionately and pressed me against the wall our lips pressed together. Soon enough we were taking each others clothes off and... Well you know what happened next.