Swimming

We pulled up at an enormous house (MEDIA 1) we came in two cars so we parked up and got out 'I'm so lucky' I thought to myself, this time yesterday I was cutting my legs open and it's all twisted and slowly things are getting better. I smile and Simon leads me into the house, he's pretty hot, just sayin. "Shall I show you to your room?" He asks me "yes please!" I smile and the others follow me up the stairs
with the rest of my bags. We reach a white door with a gold painted door handle, Simon opens it up to reveal the most beautiful room is ever seen (MEDIA 2)

 We reach a white door with a gold painted door handle, Simon opens it up to reveal the most beautiful room is ever seen (MEDIA 2)

"This is amazing thank you so much!!" I squeal before hugging everyone tightly. "You're very welcome Maisy!" Tobi says bringing me out of his hug. "Shall we let you settle down for a bit and then we'll come back in a while?" JJ asks me "yes that'd be great!" I reply and they all leave my new room. I moved my bags out of the doorway and walked over to the glass window looking over London. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world right now!" I whisper to myself.
***45 minutes later***
I finished unpacking everything and headed downstairs to the kitchen. They were all sitting on stools around a big kitchen island, "hi Maisy" Simon winks at me. I sit down next to him and Tobi Ethan and Harry all said they better get going so I hugged them all goodbye and they went back to there apartments. Me, Simon, Josh, JJ and Vik were left in the kitchen. "He Maisy, you wanna go swimming, we normally go on a Wednesday?" Vik said I froze and sat silent. "Maisy are you okay?!" Josh asks "urm yeah that sounds good Vik" I fake smile "and yeah I'm fine Josh" I say "okay we'll leave in half an hour yeah?" Simon adds.
I rush upstairs and go to my mirror I look under my skirt to see my scars still obvious, I couldn't hide them. But I did trust these guys and as long as they knew I'm fine now. I didn't mind them knowing. I rummaged through my bag to find my blue floral bikini. (MEDIA 3)

I put it on and put my clothes over the top I walk out my room and knock on Simons door, "Simon do you have a towel I could borrow?" He opens the door "yeah of course" he went to the bathroom and got us two towels

I put it on and put my clothes over the top I walk out my room and knock on Simons door, "Simon do you have a towel I could borrow?" He opens the door "yeah of course" he went to the bathroom and got us two towels. We stood outside his room for a while we stared at each other. He had beautiful blue eyes that twinkled in the light, he started to lean in I also leaned in, our lips touched and it was like fireworks had just exploded all around us we both slowly pulled away and he smiled at me, he was so tall and handsome. "Shh" He whispers I giggle and we both walk downstairs.
***pulled up in pool car park***
"Guys before we get out, I need to tell you something" I say shakily but confidently at the same time, "of course, you can tell use anything Maisy" JJ says I take a deep breath and say "I self harm my thighs" I say. There was a pause "oh Maisy why?" Simon says looking really upset I explained that I will definitely stop now because my life is perfect right then. They completely understood and we got out the car and went in seperate changing rooms. I get changed, and look down at myself ashamed. I take another deep breath and wrap the towel Simon gave me around my waist. I walk out of the changing room and towards the lockers, I pick the one closest to the pool and quickly take off the towel and shove it in the locker. I run out and jump into the pool, hoping no one saw. I look around and see the guys smiling and laughing they notice me and swim over. ***an hour and a half later***
We get out the pool and I run over to my locker and grab my towel. I wrap it around me. I actually had an amazing time today.