The ending

***3 days later***
It was the day of the funeral and I felt so lost without her. I miss her hugs and kisses and how she was always smiling no matter what. I woke up and put on my black suit and brushed my hair and teeth. I went to the car and we all got in and drove to the church down the road. ***after the funeral***
I can't bare life without Maisy. I can't go two seconds without thinking about her. We got back to the house and I went up to my bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a combination of different drugs I pored them into my hand with tears streaming down my face I look inside the mirror and then look back to my hand, I pull out my phone from my pocket and go on Twitter.

"I'm sorry guys, I've come to the point where I can't bare living without Maisy, she was such a big impact of my life, I can't do anything until I am with her, thank you guys for everything, Simon x"

I locked my phone not wanting to see the replies and put it back in my pocket I look inside the mirror and poor the drugs into my mouth I swill them down with water, and things started to get dizzy I couldn't see properly. The last thing I remember was JJ running in, he must have seen my tweet he hugged me and shook me with tears streaming down his face "SIMON, SIMON don't do this" then darkness.