Chapter 3

~crushcrushcrush by Paramore~

4 drinks and 30 minutes later, I was feeling tipsy and about to throw up because of them flirting.

"Jules, where are you going?" Matt asks me.

"What does it look like meat head I'm going to go dance.!" I say winking when I say 'meat head'.

I navigate my way to the dance floor passing, couples practically trying to become one person. I mean PDA much?

I soon join a group of my friends in the middle of the floor and start to sway to
the beat, taking in the scene around me.

People having fun.

People getting shit faced taking shots.
Getting stoned in the corner.
Grinding on each other.
And probably hooking up in the back.

But one person stands out in the crowd.

He's just standing there, in the corner of the room, with eyes focuses at one location, me.

May I add something very important?

HOLY SHIT!
This dude in freaking gorgeous, tall, athletic, and broad shoulders.
Wait, it's probably just the booze talking.

After I do the initial up, down, I see him walking towards me.

I quickly turn away and continue to dance.

I get lost in the sea of sweaty bodies and the beat of the music.

Soon I feel a large pair of hands grip my hips from behind, pull my body to theirs, I can feel their hot breath on my ear.

"What's you name beautiful?" a strong accented asks me.

"Depends on who's asking" I say turning around to see the beautiful man from before gripping my waist.

He leans in, I can feel his breath on my ear.

"Luke Hemmings" he breaths out.

"Jules Worth" I reply, smirking.

He pulls back with a smug look on his face.

"Care to follow me out back?" he asks, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me off the dance floor.

"I guess I don't have a choice" I mumble.

I guess out back meant a coat closet. the second he closes the door he pins me to the wall and kisses me, and I kiss back.
He grinds his hips in to mine.

Well somebody is needy.

We pull away breathless.

"Your not too bad" i say regaining my breath.

"You too" he begins to walk towards me again with his hungry blue eyes. he grabs the back of my neck and teases my lips with his.

"Before this starts again I need to ask you something"

"Shoot" he says, moving his attention to my neck.

"Where are you from exactly?" I ask because I can't recognize his accent.

"Ausbfjfkks" he mumbles against my neck trying to find my sweet spot.

"Care to repeat?"

"Australia" he says returning to his assault on my neck.

Shit.

I flip our positions so I am the one pinning him to the wall.

"So do you fight?" I say tracing his jaw with my finger.

"Ah, um,yeah, do you?" he coughs, getting distracted by my movements.

"Yup, and how old are you exactly?" I ask peppering his jaw with kisses.

"24, and please tell me that you are legal" he groans.

Good. he's out of my age group, no way I would fight him, then again, there aren't any rules to say he an I can't fight.

"21" I say kissing his neck.

"Good." he says. "How about we go and find a room upstairs, or are you okay with here?" he winks at me.

How about a... no.

I giggle, and tighten my grip on his shirt.

"I got somewhere better" I whisper in his ear, planning in my head.

"Really? Where?" He asks.

"Oh it's somewhere really special..." I say seductively " all you have to do is close your eyes" I whisper, gently rubbing his shoulder.

He immediately closes his eyes. I look down and see a very prominent bulge in his pants.

Oh, poor baby. (<- sarcasm)

"Now keep them closed, your special something is almost ready" I say, scribbling my number down on a notepad,I found in the closet.

"Should I be excited?" he asks

"Oh very" I say trying to contain a laugh, I try calm myself down. I fold the piece of paper up and put it in his pant pocket. Receiving another groan from him.

I open the door, in preparation.

I stand right in front of him. I press my lips to his, and his hands go to my waist and his lips kissing me harder. i pull away from the kiss, once again.

I get on my tippy toes so my mouth is right next to his ear.

" I hope you had fun, call me" I whisper before running out of the door.

I quickly run to the drinks, grab one, and head to find Cleo.

I spot her, but before I can get to her. A pair of hands grabs me and spins me around, hiding me tightly in his arms.

"Think you could get away so easily" Luke says sucking on the base of my neck.

I was defiantly going to have multiple hickeys tomorrow.

I wiggle in his arms but that only make him grip me tighter.

"Now listen here, I want you, and I always get what I want, so let's pick up where we left off, shall we?" I didn't even get a chance to reply before his lips were upon mine.

This is either going to be a great night or a terribly bad one.

I think while breaking my arm from Luke's grip and taking a shot.

Lets party.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you liked the chapter, sorry it took so long! I had a bit of writers block. !Don't forget to vote!

N xXx