Chapter 5

I wrap myself in a towel and grab my phone walking towards the sauna in the back of the gym.

I open the door and immediately feeling relaxed once the hot steamy air hits my skin. I walk in and sit in my usual spot right next to the heater, letting out a sigh.

"Good work out?" a voice startles me from the other corner. I turn my head to see who the voice belongs too.

Luke.

I cough uncomfortably.

"Uh yeah, you?"

"You know same stuff, lifting, and all that." he says "mind if I come over there, I can't really see you"

"No I don't reall-" but before I can finish, he is at my side. Our thighs not 4 inches away from another.

"Um, do you mind?" I say gesturing to how close he was to me.

"Oh, of course" he says putting his arm around me and scooting closer to me.

"Not exactly what I meant" I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Well you didn't seem to have a issue being close to me last night." he says smirking down at me.

I snort.

"Okay, I was drunk as shit last night, and never planned on seeing you again, well at least till the match"

"Yeah, yeah sweetheart" he scoffs. "I'll make sure your near by when I win" he winks

"Your disgusting, and I wouldn't count on winning" I push his arm away.

"I love that your so confident you can win, its adorable"

"And I love that your such a arrogant asshole, it's like every girls dream" that shut him up.

"Well you sure as hell weren't thinking that last nig-" I cut him off.

"There is no way in hell you are bringing that up, again, you were drunk, I was drunk, end of story and only a real douché would bring something like that up in a argument, for the second time I may add"

Can I just say he looks mad.

Self high five.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you liked the chapter, sorry it took so long! I had a bit of writers block. !Don't forget to vote!

N xXx