Chapter 4

~"How to be a Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds"~

I wake up with a pounding head ache. I try to sit up but I am restrained, by a arm. Shit.

I slowly turn my head towards the body that the arm is attached to.

I see a mass of blonde hair against the pillow, with my free hand I brush the hair covering his forehead away from his face.

It takes me a moment to recognize him. I inwardly groan. Luke.

Why did I go home with him?He was being a prick most of the night, but I guess I just attract that kind of guy.

I slowly move myself towards the edge of the bed, careful not to wake him up. But instead of waking me up he pulls me back to him and snuggling up to me, increasing his grip on me.

I carefully wiggle out of his grip.

I lightly pad across the room in search for my over garments.

I find my shirt, bra and shoes no problem, but I can't seem to find my fucking pants!

I scan the room, noticing a change of the fabric in the bed sheets, just my luck . My shorts are under his leg.

Fuck my life.

I tiptoe to his bedside and gently pull at the fabric trapped underneath his leg.

"Come on" I frustratedly whisper. "come on!"

Luke shifts in his sleep, rolling over to I once was, removing his body from my shorts.

I quickly pull my shorts on.

"Jules?" I hear him groan. I look and see his hand searching the bed.

I quickly slip my shoes on and quickly and lightly jog passed him, ignoring his half naked body on the bed.

"Jules!" I hear him say louder.

I turn and see him sitting up and locking eyes with me and with that I am out the door.

"So what happened to you last nigh?" Cleo asks me as soon as I walk through the door.

"Well a certain somebody let me go home with a stranger" I say.

"Oh, so you got laid" she says mater of factly.

"No I didn't," I tell her walking to my room and slamming shut the door.

I drop my bags and walk in to the bathroom to shower.

"Rule number two: just don't get attached to, somebody you could lose...." I sing with the music.

*buzz*

*buzz*

*buzz*

I hear my phone go off.

Quickly I wrap a towel around myself and check the screen.

Unknown

555-297-4567

Well who the fuck could it be? What ever.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jules" the voice on the other side of the phone says.

I instantly know who it is.

"Nate."

"So I saw you getting cozy with Luke last night"

"What are you jealous or some shit like that?"

"No, I'm calling because Dave told me to tell you the fights been moved up a month, I hope you have enough time to bedazzle your gloves" he chuckles on the other line.

"Go blow yourself" I snap.

"I wil- no-wait" he says realizing his mistake and I hang up the phone.

I roll my eyes.

He is too stupid for his own good.

So I guess if the fight is moved up, the trainees as well as myself will just have to train harder.

I grab my gym bag and head to walk out of the apartment.

"CLEO!" I yell to my friend.

"What?" she asks sticking her head out of her doorway.

"The fights been moved up a month. I'm going to see whose at the gym and if they need and help, because we need it."

"Okay, and didn't you just shower?"

"Yeah so?"

"You just cleaned yoursel-" she must of notice my expression "okay what ever do what you want with your life, being smelly and all, just pick up groceries, were living off stale cereal right now." she says walking back into her room.

I shake my head and walk out of our apartment.

Well nobody was at the training gym.

So I decided to go to the regular soccer mom gym, we all fighting gyms intermingle.

I see all sorts of friends and people I have fought.

Why not show off a little?

I mean own gym has a good reputation, why not make it more imposing?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you liked the chapter, sorry it took so long! I had a bit of writers block. !Don't forget to vote!

P.S. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!

N xXx