3) Reckless Behaviour

Hey Angels, I am so so sorry I haven't been able to update in a while. Life has been busy with school and drama and all that. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. It may be a bit boring right now but I promise you, it will get very interesting😏 look out for fluff, rich smol beans and fiery red heads coming your way. Love ya xxxxxxxooooooo

Two boys of similar features sat opposite each other on large black bean bags. Slight rips and tears found on the edges of the stitching and small white balls of stuffing escaping the material, onto the hardwood floor. The floor, yet dark and creaky with almost every step taken, set off an eery darkness to the much gratified 'home' (so to speak). With the minuscule apartment having less than acceptable amount of furniture, the dimly lit rooms and delicate ceiling fans held the apartment to no prevail. Although it's family decor, handmade by Izzy with few supplies, granted the apartment with a pro founding light, despite the shredded flower wallpaper and partly mouldering ceiling.

Jace Lightwood. The overly charismatic and self confident fighter sat idly on his seat. His long legs sporting plain denim jeans and black army boots crossed over, his muscled biceps folded across his chest, wearing his famously baggy grey jumper. Worn only on his days off from 'work'. His golden ruffled hair setting of his tanned skin, although a slightly paled feature took over his complexion. And in the strips of light that flooded the apartment from the broken windows, his eyes in the daylight were the colour of golden syrup. His sharp cheekbones and cut features cast shadows across his face.

Although the boy sat in front of Jace, took a much darker turn in his appearance. Were Jace was all golden and light, the boy, Sebastian Morgenstern, was all ice and dark. His astonishingly white hair, that stood in eight different directions, would almost distract someone from noticing his charcoal black eyes that held mischief and friendliness. The noticeable sharpness of his cheekbones (similar to Jace's) protruded against his pale whitening skin. His thin body that held some muscles and tension in his chest wore a bright yellow top and black tight fitting jeans. His converse clinging to his feet as he sat crossed legged. Both boys staring forward into one another's eyes, patiently. An object laid idly between the two.

And what sat between the two young friends you may ask? A mango.

"I can!" Jace argued, swiftly sitting up and gesturing his bruised hands to the mango sitting between himself and Sebastian.

"Can't!" He retorted

"Can!"

"Can't!" Their voices gradually became louder and louder as they argued over their... Debate. Sebastian and Jace now sitting face to face. Noses almost touching as they bore into each other's eyes.

The mango sitting small beneath their gazes.

Sebastian's eyes was one of peculiar colour and interest. One that sparked many peoples notice, although not so many as the girls who lured themselves over to where Jace stood. Because... Well... Hello? It's Jace Freaking Lightwood! The model of Vanity Fair, he liked to think. Okay, that's a lie, but he did watch the show on TV one time and the reflection of Jace's face seemed to strike great beauty, he recalled.

"How much you wanna bet?" Jace forcibly drew his body back to his sitting position.

"5 bucks?" Sebastian questioned.

"You're On!" Jace replied excitedly, bringing himself back to where Sebastian sat hovering over the fruit, Jace's hand quickly finding the mango, when suddenly the sound of keys rattling in the door turned both their attention.

With a bit of time and effort, the lock jiggling and the door shaking with force, a familiar figure. No. Two familiar figures walked through with purpose.