Prologue

Vlad Dracul was trapped, his once called "comrades" has fled leaving him to defend his life. The Turkish knights stand bold and proud as they saw the once feared ruler is now a weak defenseless child. Vlad gave the knights venomous glares as he lift his sword.

The battlefield was filled with blood and bones as he took long strides, stepping on fresh corpses along the way. As Vlad was about to attack, a familiar silhouette came forward making him stop in his tracks. A familiar woman suited in armor stand before him, her once kind eyes now held anger and hatred.

"You...." He muttered, eyes widening in shock.

The air felt eerie as the once known former lovers stared face-to-face. Vlad's shocked expression now turned into anger and hurt.

"So your the traitor" Vlad spat angrily.

Înger let out a non-humorous chuckle, "After this I think the people will treat me like a hero than a traitor" She unsheathes her sword.

"My people will be lost without their prince!" He yelled in anger.

"Your people will be free from their shackles and live their lives they truly deserve" She yelled back pointing the sword at him.

"Your no prince, your people only see the monster your are" She spat venomously.

And the clanging of metal was heard.