I

I

Two crystal green eyes scanned the market place. She narrowed her eyes at the fat pouch on the man's waist, the tall,masculine figure strode in luscious red robe. Înger slid off the wall and slowly stalked the man until he stopped in a stall. As she got a couple meters away, she suddenly froze at the sight of his face. He looks familiar in her eyes, he was devastatingly handsome with tanned skin and dark hair that went past his shoulder.

All of the young female flocked around him like birds even the young woman serving the stall looks at him with lust. Înger suddenly panicked when he turned his direction at her. His eyes were a deep and mesmerizing, but it held anything except innocence. She let out a sight of relief that he didn't notice her amongst the crowd.

"Înger focus, he's distracted!" She thought shaking her head.

"Get the pouch and run. He has plenty of money to even notice one missing" She muttered.  Înger skimmed through the love struck women unnoticed. "Grab it quick and run like a hillbilly" She thought determinedly, Înger pushed her way through the women until she "accidentally" bump into him.

He caught Înger by her shoulders and steadied her. She smirked wickedly before making a dash for it. Dodging through the rabid females with the big pouch in hand.

He narrowed his eyes at the brunette's retreating figure, he spotted his red pouch in her hands and scowled. "That filthy thief will pay for stealing from me" He thought as he pushed through the crowds of females.

Înger slowed down to breath, she turned her head to look behind. "La naiba! She cussed, looking at the fast approaching man with a deadly glare to his face. She quickly made a dash for it, she swerved in between the shacks, stalls, taverns and to her hidden place.

She plopped down next to the haystacks, panting heavily as she opens the pouch but before she could get touch a cent, she was roughly pulled up. Meeting the scowling face of the man, " oh brother " she thought. She squirmed and kick the man with all her might. She thrower her strongest punch to the man's face but to no vail he didn't budge.

The man was surprise when the female suddenly punch him. Her strength was that of a man, he gave her a harsh glare before pinning her wrist to the wooden wall.

"It's quite foolish to steal from the prince of this kingdom" He growled.

Înger stared at him with wide eyes, instead of cowering in fear she did the impossible.

"So, what? Your a prince of this kingdom, why do you need this small thing when you have a castle" She said bluntly.

The man was speechless, he stared at the woman confused. This was surely the first time for the prince.

"What a disrespectful woman you are" His grip tightened on her wrist.

"Your not a gentleman, why would I respect you?" She hiss.

The man look at the woman amused, the man gave the woman a throaty chuckle. He slightly loosen the grip.
"What's your name thief" The man tucked a loose brown curl of Înger making her shudder.

"Înger your Majesty" She spat.

"What a lovely name" He grinned devilishly. Its been a long time since he laughed.

"My name is Vlad Tepes" He stated proudly.

===============================
I'm back! And I began thinking to tweak this book again. The thing just popped up in my head. But I will still include the love and hate relationship they have. Hope you like it!

=Queen J