IV

IV

Înger woke up feeling angry, sad and annoyed. Yesterday was hectic and know she must face the prince she so despise. In Wallachia everyone thought of him as a hero some thought of him as a killer but to Înger, he was the diavol.

The mere thought of him makes her sick.

She let out a huff before jumping out bed. She went to the bathroom and did her things before walking out. She open the closet to find the clothes she needed to wear. She change and grab a brush, trying to untangle the knots in her hair. She can't help but reminisce what happened yesterday.

Flashback:

"Am I going to get killed?" She asked as she inspect the clothes.

"No miss, the prince never mention that" Adela replied.

"What do you mean?" She scrunched her face in confusion.

"They only told us that your going to be working as his personal servant" Adela gave her a small smile before heading to the door.

"You rest for now child, the prince expect you to be up by dawn" She said before closing the door.

What is that prince thinking? Even though she can't let her guard down. You can't trust anyone here especially if all of them are working under Vlad the Impaler.

After brushing she stood up, just as she was a about to put her shoes on the door opened.

"Speak of the diavol" She thought.

"I see your ready" Vlad smooth voice echoed through out the room.

He step closer to the brunette. Inspecting her, much to Înger's discomfort. Satisfied, he click his tounge before walking out of the room.

"Follow me" He muttered.

She look at him hesitantly but nevertheless she quickly followed him. His long strides are making it harder to keep up. The hallway was deadly quite, the only sound emitted was them and the guard's footsteps.

"Hurry up peasant" Vlad looked behind him. To see the brunette panting heavily.

"Well I'm sorry my small chubby legs aren't fast enough for your liking" She scoffed making the prince stop dead in his tracks.

"What did you say?"

"If you want me to keep up, don't move like a horse" She muttered.

The prince look surprise, instead of being angry the prince was amuse. He can see it in her eyes, the flames of hatred and anger. He remind her of him when he was young. Rebellious, Rude and Brave is three words that describe this woman.

He signaled his men to leave. Now when there finally alone, he let out a deep chuckle.

"You amuse me" He smirked.

"I see no amusement here your highness" She hissed.

He only let out another chuckle before turning at her.

"Come a long now" He said.

Înger bit her tounge, trying to avoid making the prince angry. Her eyes wander the halls, trying to ignore the prince's muscular back. The hallway was dim because of the closed curtains. No sound, no light, no anything. She now gets second thoughts on the prince's taste.

Maybe the rumors of the prince drinking his enemies blood while he dines surrounded by impaled Turks is true? She thought.