The Firecracker

Hey guys, so I'm sorry if you find this chapter boring 'cause it's a bit longer than the others but there's some semi-important things that you need to know, but I've tried to make it as humorous as possible :D

So let me know what you think

XxxX Lauren XxxX

.......................................................................

Angel's P.O.V

Maths. It totally sucks! And lucky me, that's what i'm in right now. it's so boring, we're doing differentiation. It's not that i'm some sort of wierd super genius that finds it boring because I find it too easy, i just find it boring when you have sluts and dumbshits *cough*Clarissa Heart*cough* who put on the "i don't know how to do this Mr Evans, Do you offer private tutoring?" act holding the class up, just because our teacher is sort of cute. Okay scratch that he's hot, but whatever.

I'm suddenly drawn out of my thoughts by Mr Evans' extremely hot, but very loud voice. "Miss Arterra!."

"Huh!?" was my only "intelligent" response to this. Idiot! (mental note; slap myself later). But after i have been brought back to my senses, I manage to respond in a partially human way. "Uh, sorry Sir, what did you say?" i hear sniggering coming from behind me, (it's Clarissa and her cronies) however it stops as soon as it's started and when I glance at Skylar, I see why. She's giving them the "death" stare and i swear, the purple around her pupil is actually glowing. Well, that can't be good.

"I said, Miss Arterra, had you been paying attention, do you have an answer?"

"To what Sir?" I hear a few sniggers, but again they stop as soon as they start. I love Skylar.

"What is, 2 X to the power of 3 minus 4 X, differentiated?"

"Oh uh, yes, i have an answer. It's uh, 6 X to the power of 2 minus 4."

"Well done Angel." He smiles slightly, I smile sheepishly back then put my head down slightly. Well that was embarrassing.

From behind me I hear Clarissa speak "cough show off cough." and then I hear her stupid cronies laugh but before I can even think of responding Skylar shoots up out of her seat and makes her way over to her.

"Look you slut!-" she roars down into her face but she's cut off by Mr Evans.

"Miss Arterra!" she just looks at him. "I will not accept that language or behaviour in my class!"

"I'm sorry Sir but I was defending my sister!" She yells back at him equally as loud and the whole class is now staring at Skylar trying to gage her reaction, Skylar's never kept it a secret that she has a pretty bad temper. Okay that's an understatement, when she's really mad she makes the hulk look like a kitten.

"I understand that, and that's why you are only being sent outside to cool off, now go!" Doing as she's told, she goes out the door, slamming it as she does. I know it's a serious situation but I have to laugh, Skylar just got a time out!

I glance around the classroom and everyone is now staring at me. Well this is even more embarrassing than before.

My eyes land on Leyland Hunter, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, hunky slab of man meat, Adonis of the school, who's unfortunately dating Clarissa. I know, what the hell right?. He's smirking at the door and there's a menacing look in those gorgeous pools of blue. How convenient that my sister's just been sent out there huh?.

"Mr Evans, can I go to the bathroom?" he asks with that charming and perfect smile on his face. I swear the only thing missing from that boy is a halo and a choir singing "Hallelujah".