Story Q&A

Any questions I have been asked, involving this story will be answered here.

Q: Did Tyler commit suicide after Jenna died?

A: No, if you can remember Hazel said she remembered her father a little bit, but she had no memory of her mother, which means that Tyler was around longer.

Q: Why did you rip out my heart?

A: Honestly, I didn't plan any of this and I also tore out my heart while writing this story.

Q: Are you doing anything with this story now?

A: Yes, I'm actually going to be turning it into a stort (short story) for school. My teacher probably doesn't know who Tyler, Josh, and Jenna are, but hopefully this will make her feel the same emotion you guys had reading it.

Q: How old was Hazel when Tyler died?

A: I never actually gave her an age, but I feel like if I were going to it would probably be 8-9 years old.

Q: How did Tyler die?

A: This is probably what everyone is wondering because I forgot to write it into the story. Anyways, I planned on him killing himself originally, but then I kind of realized that he'd never leave behind his child, or Josh, if he could help it. Then he would also be too young to die from old age, so that's when I decided that he died because he was shot.

Q: Where did you get Denny from?

A: Denny is actually a meme that my cousin and I made. Since I ship Jebby, I thought why not put Denny Ryun in the story, she's kind of like Debby?!?! So that's where Denny came from.

Q: Do Denny and Josh have a kid?

A: I actually thought about this a lot. Denny and Josh are taking care of Hazel, but they do need a kid of their own. So, yes, they do end up having a kid. I thought about them naming the kid Tyler before I remembered that basically every fanfic where Tyler dies Josh names his kid after him. So I named him Eli.

Q: Where did you get Hazel's name from?

A: So there's this awesome group chat I'm in. After I published the chapter where Jenna announces she's pregnant I asked my friends in the chat to give me 2 boy names and 2 girl names, because I wasn't sure what gender I want Hazel to be. When I started writing the chapter where Hazel is born, I took the girl names and drew them out of a jar.

Q: Where did you get the name Eli?

A: The same way I got Hazel's name to be honest with you.

   Thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoyed the story
and that I answered all of your question.

Until next time,
Skye