New

Hi everyone. So... Levi was on the Internet, and saw many weird pictures of you guys pairing us up with others in our lives.  And he got the bright idea to share our reactions with you. So, here this is! 

Hey guys. Yeah my brat said pretty much everything. We're going to be reacting to ships we find on the Internet. AND, you can request ships for us to react to.  (But they gotta be from AoT)

Yep! Just a silly little idea my Heichou came up with.  I hope you like it!

It's not silly brat.  And yeah. Hope you guys are entertained by this insanity. Let's just hope these ships aren't too crazy.  I really can't see myself with anyone but my brat.

Heichou! ^///^ Aww! See, he can be sweet he just doesn't show it often.

Shut up Ocean Eyes!

Ahem! Right, I mean my Heichou is just so strong and badass.

I thought I said shut it brat.  I don't need your flattery.

You love it. 

No I don't idiot. 

Yes you do! Heichou!

No! Your crazy brat.

*smiles* Okay.  *grabs him into a hug*

Gahh! Eren! *sighs* Not fair. *hugs him back*

*after a couple minutes in each other's embrace* Oh! Oops! Sorry I forgot we weren't alone Heichou.

Huh!? Oh yeah. Damn. *let's go and just stands beside Eren* Well, that's all about this book.  Bye.

Yeah! Goodbye! *waves*