Eren x Mikasa

Huh. Hey brat look at this one! You...... and cadet Mikasa.

Huh!?? *runs over and looks at picture* Oh geez. I guess I can see people taking our relationship the wrong way.  I mean, she's very nice. An awesome fighter,  and a good friend of mine. However, I just don't feel that way about her. I feel like she's my little sister.  My adopted little sis that always wants to protect me, whether I need it or not.

Yeah brat. From the stories I heard from Armin, she didn't really like me at first did she?

Nope.  She was afraid for me. You......weren't exactly Mr. Social butterfly Heichou. 

I'm still not brat. I never will be.  I can't stand how many morons there are in this world. 

*chuckles* But yeah, Mikasa is my little sis not my girlfriend.  Jean took an interest in her though. 

*holds back laughter* Brat!

What!? I'm just saying.

That moron was one of the people that took your relationship with Mikasa wrongly.  He got jealous when you were spending so much time with her. *snickers* Quite the ladies man. Before I snatched ya.

*laughs* Right. *rolls his eyes* But to answer this ship in entirety, I don't feel like that for Mikasa. She's awesome, but not my lover. *smiles* Only Captain Cutie can fill that title. 

Oh god.  Why do you call me that Ocean Eyes? I'm not cute. 

Yes you are. Only you can't see it. But that's alright, I'll just tell you all the time to make up for it. 

Oh shut up brat. We all know you're the cute one.

I am not! *pouts*

See? Cute.

*blushes* Heichou! You're gonna set my face on fire!

*chuckles* Don't worry. It'll be alright. *pushes Eren down so Eren is sitting*

Ahh! Heichou?

*leans closer to Eren* Brat....

*pulls Levi down so Levi is sitting on his lap*

Gahh! Stupid brat! What are you doin?

Gotcha...Corporal.  *grins cheekily*

*leans up and kisses Eren slowly* *pulls away and looks at Eren*

*Eren's face is completely dark cherry red* Heichou!!

I think I got you brat. *grins smugly* I guess that ship is done then. *yawns*

Heichou? Are you tired?

No stupid.  I'm not tired. *snuggles his head into Eren's neck breathing softly and hugging Eren*

*smiles lovingly* I think I gotta put the Corporal to bed.  I hope you enjoyed this part.  Actually.....I think I might...*yawn* stay here for a bit. *hugs Levi back and closes his eyes* Bye everyone.