Jean x Marco

This was requested by @Comicbookfantwo so thank you!!

Oi Eren!? Come over here.

*walks over* Hmm?

What about these two? They were members of your cadet squad weren't they?

Yeah Jean. . . . and Marco. They're a ship too?

Really Eren?  You didn't notice it at all?

Notice what?

Those two were pretty close, I can see why people would ship them.

Really? I just thought they were good friends.

Yeah, but you could tell that kid, Marco, like liked Jean. Well, I guess everyone could see but you.

Hmm....

You were pretty dense back then. Took you forever to even realize that I liked you too.

*groans* Leeevii.

Just being honest. But anyway, what do you think about it now that you know?

Yeah. I think I can see them together I guess. I mean, Jean's an asshole and Marco puts up with him pretty well. He could kinda calm him down a bit I guess. What about you?

Yeah I think you're right. I think they were opposites, but I think that Marco kid had a good impression on him. Yeah I wouldn't be against this ship.

I agree. *grins and wraps his arms around Levi's shoulders*

Ahuh. Well that's it. Hope you guys enjoyed seeing our reactions to this. The ship isn't half bad. See ya later!

Yeah! Bye bye!

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this! I've really enjoyed writing this book so far. :) I personally LOVE this ship!  :3 Cute cute! Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you all so much! Loves you all! ♡