Erwin x Levi

H-heichou..... You need to see this. 

*walks over* What. Is. That.

There apparently is an Erwin x Levi ship.  So.... you and Erwin get together. 

Me..... and eyebrows?

*nearly chokes on laughter* Y-Yeah!! *laughing*

*shudders* I hold respect for him as my commander, but....hell no.  I have no clue what or how this ever came to be, but burn that picture with fire. 

*laughs* Oh Heichou.  Are you suuuure?

*glares at Eren* Definately. Don't make me prove it brat.

Oh yeah?  How you gonna prove it?

*leans down & roughly and passionately kisses Eren* *Then pulls away and smirks in triumph.*

*blushes dark cherry red.* Geez Heichou......*covers his face with his hands* My face will never return to normal color now.

That's alright.  Your cute when your blushing.

Dang it Heichou! You made it worse! *whine*

*chuckles* *looks at picture* *shudders* *clicks the X button.* Never again.

*looks through his hands* *giggles* Poor Heichou. Getting set up with your commander.

Well I wouldn't mind if I was set up with a certain cadet.

*smiles* *notices his face turning brighter red* Heichou!!!!

*smirks* Your welcome. 

*groans* We gotta go now guys. I need to find ice for my face before it lights on fire.

*chuckles* Yeah. Bye everyone.