•Twenty•

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list...
•••••
If tomato is a fruit, is Ketchup a smoothie?
🤔
•••••
Naveen/ Nae Nae🍇•
The Next Day- Wednesday

" So When Is The Grand Opening Of Sorella" I asked as we made sure everything was where it was supposed to be.

" It's On Saturday" My mom said standing up. " We Already Started Posting The Information And Stuff"

" Oh Yeah I Did That Too" I said grabbing my phone as it charged. " I Posted It On Instagram And Twitter"

" I Did Too!" Kylie exclaimed and we started laughing.
*****

"What's Up Lucas" I said as I answered his FaceTime call.

It's like 10 at night and I was trying to go to sleep because we just got back here from Sorella. I'm wrapping up my hair so that I can go to bed but Lucas wants to call me.

" What's Up Nae" He said. " I Need Ya' Help"

" With What" I asked wrapping the day of the hair up in the scarf.

" Calculus" He said. " Troy Said He Don't Have Calculus"

" I Don't Have Calculus Either" I said. " That Shit Is Hard"

" I Know" He said looking at the paper. " That Bitch Gon' Try To Hit Me Wit A F"

" Don't Stress It" I yawned as I grabbed my backpack and moved it to the corner of my bed. " Just Say You Didn't Get The Homework"

" I Thought About That Shit But It Be Hoe Ass Snitches In Ma' Class" Lucas said.

" Just Be Like Fuck It" I said and shrugged. " Fuck It"

He looked at me and chuckled.

" What" I said. " That's Some Shit That You Would Say"

" I Know" He said. " Yeah Ima Just Say Fuck It"

" Good" I said pulling back the covers  and getting in bed.

" Well Good Night Nae" He said. " I See Ya' Tired"

" Yeah" I laughed a little. " Good Night Luke"

I ended the FaceTime call and put my phone down on the nightstand next to my bed.

Goodnight Nae...
*****
" I Missed You Naveen" Lucas said smiling and hugging me in the hallway.

" I Missed You More Lucas" I said smiling.

I haven't seen him since that day that I brought him back that Popeyes that day. I didn't see him yesterday because I was basically in classes all day and I didn't go to lunch or anything.

" Why I Didn't See You Yesterday" He asked looking down at me.

" I Had To Be In Class All Day Luke" I said. " You Know That"

" Oh Yeah You Told Me That" He said walking away from me. " Come With Me Outside"

I followed him outside because it was hot as hell in that hallway.

" Oh I Saw Ya' Story Last Night" Lucas said. " You Was All Wit' Kylie And Yana And Shit"

" Yeah" I said. " Kylie Was At Sorella With Us Last Night"

He already knows that Kylie is 100% with us for it so he didn't ask any questions like that.

" When Is The Grand Opening" He asked looking down at me.

" Saturday" I said. " Are You Coming"

" Of Course" He said. " And Ima Bring All My Niggas"

" Awe Nah" I said looking up at him and shaking my head. " Y'all Gon' Come Through Bein' Hella Loud And Scarin' Guests Away"

" Nah" He said chuckling and shaking his head. " But Ima, Ima Come Through There"

" Through Where" Dillyn said dapping Lucas up and hugging me.

" Sorella On Saturday" I said.

" Oh Yeah I Saw That On Ya' Instagram" Dillyn said. " Ain't That The Grand Opening"

" Yeah" I said hugging Vier. " Are Y'all Coming Through"

" Yeah" Dillyn said.

" Yeah" Vier said. " Even Though It's All Girls Shit In There We Gon' Still Come Through And Show Love And All That"

" Good" Yana and I said smiling.

" Z Said She Was Coming Too Right" I asked looking at Yana.

" Yeah" Yana said.

" Wheya Is Zaina" Dillyn asked.

" She Stayed Home" I said. " Her Mom Had Her Baby Sister Last Night"

" Oh" Dillyn said.

I know that Dillyn is high key feeling Zaina and the feeing is mutual for Z. They can hook up and they would be cute as hell.

" You Know You Like That Girl" Lucas said.

" Don't Even Speak Wit' Nae Standin' Next To Ya' Ya' Heard Meh" Dillyn said.

" Shut Up Troy" Lucas said and I laughed a little.
•••••