•Thirty- Six•

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list...
•••••
If I crash the car on purpose, is it still considering an accident?
🤔
•••••
Lucas/ Lil Luke🍇
Thanksgiving Day🦃
France📍

" Her Phone Is Prolly Dead" I said to my little brother as I sat on my bed with him.

I was trying to FaceTime Nae because I was talking to my mama and my little brother about her. So my little brother wanted to FaceTime her. I called her about three times and she hasn't answered.

I know her phone ain't dead though so I'm nervous about why she not answering. I don't think I did nothing wrong to make her not wanna talk to a nigga. Did I?

" Come On Little Man" I said standing up. " You Ate Dinner?

" No" He said as he shook his head.

" Let's Go Eat Then"
*****
Naveen/ Nae Nae🔌•

" So Whatchu Wanna Do" My dad said as Charlie just stared at him. " What The Fuck Do You Wanna Do? Cause I'm All For Anything"

" I Don't Wanna Do Nothin'" He said smirking. " I Just Want Yo' Life To Be Over"

" Who The Fuck Says That" I said rolling my eyes.

" Am I Fucking Talking To You" He said turning around and walking over to me, breathing hard.

" Yeah" I said. " Now You Are. And Since You Want My Dad To Die So Bad Why Don't You Grow The Balls And Fight Your Own Battles"

" I'll Fucking Kill Him!" He threatened looking at me and my dad.

" Please Don't Take My Life!" My dad said sarcastically. " I'm So Scared"

I busted out laughing. Charlie got even more mad once I started laughing and started clenching and unclenching his fists.

I don't know what he doin' that for.

" I THOUGHT I TOLD YO' ASS TO SHUT UP" He yelled and slapped me across the face.

Everybody in that living room hopped up and automatically started beating the shit out of him. My grandma even got up but she walked out of the room.

I stood up and made everybody get up and move out of the way. He was laying there hardly breathing.

" GET THE HELL UP" I yelled at him.

He just coughed up blood and looked at me.

" I Know You Can Fucking Hear Me" I said. " Get The Hell Up"

Eventually he got his ass up. I looked at him, then at my dad who was fuming. Then I kicked Charlie in the balls as hard as I could. He groaned.

I know it hurt too because I used to play kickball for three years. I have a hard kick.

" Get The Hell Out" My grandmother said to Charlie, walking back into the living room with her shot gun. " Get Out Now"

He just looked at her and he started to say something but my dad grabbed him and opened the front door, tossing Charlie out of the house. He slammed the door and yelled.

" I Shoulda Killed His Ass" My dad said.

" Xavier Stop" My grandma said. " God Is Gon' Give Him His Okay. He Will Definitely Get His" 

" Naveen Are You Okay" Isaiah asked, still looking upset.

" I'm Straight" I said. " He Ain't Shit. I'm Good. Pops Chill"

" I'm Not Gon' Chill" My dad said. " He Just Fuckin' Slapped You"

" Naveen Come Here" Yana said. " Come"

I followed her upstairs and she pulled me into a huge hug.

" I Tried To Beat The Shit Out Of Him But Then You Pulled Me Off Of Him" She said.

" Thank You Ya Ya" I said. " Do You Know Where My Phone Is"

" It's In My Pocket" She said pulling it out of her pocket and handing it to me. " Lucas FaceTimed You Like Three Times"

" For Real" I said and she nodded her head.

" Your Cheek Is Turning Red" She said. " Lemme Go Get An Ice Pack For You"

"Shit" I said as I looked in the mirror at my cheek which was, in fact,turning red.

Lucas is probably worried as hell because I always answer his calls and texts quickly. Lemme call him back...

Lucas/Lil Luke🍇

As soon as I was about to get ready to text Yana and ask her if she knew where Naveen was, my baby called me.

" What's Up Baby" I said smiling.

I was smiling until I completely looked at her face which was turning red. She saw me looking at her face and she looked away from me.

" Naveen Why The Fuck Is Yo' Face Red" I asked. " Don't Lie To Me Either Beybeh"

She sighed and looked up at me.

About ten minutes later, I was clenching and unclenching my fists. It pisses me off that another nigga put they hands on my girl. And the fact that I cannot fuckin' go out there and duck shit up makes me all the more pissed off.

" Lucas Can You Please Calm Your Face Down" Naveen asked. " You're Scaring Me"

" My Bad" I mumbled and I tried to soften up my face for her. " Did It Work"

She shook her head no and I sighed.

" Sorry Beybeh" I said. " Now I Wish I Coulda Went Out Theya Witchu. That Shit Pisses Me Off"

" I Knew It Was Gonna Make You Feel That Way" She said. " It Pissed Me Off. I Kicked Him In His Nuts Though"

I chuckled and shook my head.

" Good Job Beybeh" He said holding my hand up. " Gimme Five"

She smiled and put her hand against her phone screen.

" I Miss You" She said. " I Just Wanna Lay Witchu"

" I Was Just Thinkin' That" I said. " We'll Do That When You Get Back On Saturday"

" Okay" She said.

" Naveen" Her dad said walking into the room.

I wonder what he gon' do to the nigga...
•••••