•Forty- Nine•

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list...
•••••
What if soy milk was just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?
🤔
•••••
Naveen/Nae Nae🔌•

" Ma Can You Pass Me My Other Shoe From Right There" I asked as she stood in my room, taking advantage of my mirror.

She grabbed the other heel from the corner of my room and handed it to me.

" Thank You Honey" I smiled sweetly.

" You're Welcome Sweetheart" She said fixing her hair.

" Nae Can You Fix My Hair For Me" Yana asked as she sat on my bed. " It Doesn't Look Right To Me"

" It's Cute" I said looking at her hair as it was combed back. " Leave It Like That"

" You Like It?" She asked looking at herself in the mirror.

" Yeah" I said, lacing up my heel.

" Nae Should I Do A Smoky Eye" Zaina asked as she sat at a vanity in my room.

" Um" I said looking at her hair and then her outfit. " Yeah"

I don't know why everybody came into my room. Like all three of them just came into my room and started getting ready. What is this a party? Did I not get the memo?

I'm not mad or no shit but like damn, y'all can just invade my space. Ion give a fuck...

" Yana Do You Know Where My Phone Is" I asked as I stood up.

" I Think I'm Sitting On It" She said standing up and looking where she sat. " Oh No. I Wasn't Sitting On It"

" It's Right Here" Zaina said. " It's Charging"

" How Much Percent Do I Have" I asked looking at myself in the mirror.

" 92" She said.

" Oh Okay" I said. " You Could Leave It Plugged"

" Alright" She said. " I Like Your Background"

" What Is It" I asked looking at my screen saver.

It's a picture of Lucas and I when we went to Fridays that night back in December. I smiled slightly.

" Thanks" I said, growing a little sad thinking back to the days that we were truly happy, truly together.

" It's Okay Baby" My mom said kissing my forehead. " It's Destined That Y'all Be Together. I Don't Know When It's Gonna Happen But Its Fated. Just Know"

" Yeah Nae" Yana said. " Before We Even Knew Who He Was I Felt Like That Was Gonna Happen. Member When We Saw Him In 7/11"

" Yeah" I said. " That Was Almost A Year Ago"

" Yeah I Know" She said. " But When Y'all Saw Each Other In There. And Then We Saw Him At School With Dillyn. And Then We All Started Hanging Out Together. And Then Y'all Started Talking. I Knew It Was Meant To Be When We Saw Him With Dillyn In The Hallway"

" Y'all Are Gonna Be Back Together Mamas" Zaina said. " I Just Know It. Y'all Can't Stay Away From Each Other For Too Long"

"... Y'all Are Right" I said. " Ima Try Not To Sweat It Today"
*****
" When Is This Shit Gon' Start" I asked looking around.

We have been standing out here for like 15 minutes or so. I know that's not really a lot but it is hot as hell out here and I'm ready to see my brothers graduate.

So proud of the two lil' niggas...

" That's What I Was Just Thinkin Nae" My dad said. " I Coulda Went To The Gym Got Here And This Shit Wouldn't Have Been Started Yet"

I busted out laughing and my mom shook her head.

" I Don't Know Why Y'all Actin' Like We Been Standing Out Here For Hella Long Anyway" My mom said. " It Only Been Fifteen Minutes"

" We Impatient" I said. " And They Tryna Make Me Sweat My Makeup Off And My Hair Out"

" Ain't That A Weave" Dillyn said.

" You Know What Dillyn" I said laughing a little and he started laughing.

He always blowin' my shit.

I swear, all of them are always blowing my shit. It's like it's them against me or some shit. Always fuckin' with me.

" I'm Just Wonderin' If It's A Weave" He said shrugging his shoulders.

" You Already Know The Answer" I said. " Zaina Get Your Boyfriend. He's Off The Hook With Me Right Now"

Zaina laughed and I shook my head.

" Nae Do You Have Your Charger On You" Yana asked looking at me.

" Yeah" I said. " It's In My Purse. You Need To Charge Yo' Phone"

" Yeah" She said passing me her phone. "Thank You"

" Mhm" I said grabbing my portable charger out of my purse and plugging up my charger to her phone.

I slid her phone back into her purse and looked at her.

" Don't Ask Me Where Your Phone Is Because You Know I Have Short Term Memory Loss And I Will Fuck Around And Forget. So You Remember Alright Ya Ya" I said and she nodded her head and laughed.

" Gotchu Dory" She said.

I rolled my eyes playfully and she laughed. She knows that Lucas called me that all the fucking time. She had to bring Lucas's feel back to the moment real quick.

Lucas sounding ass...

" NAVEEN" I heard someone call from behind me over.

I turned around and saw an angel himself running towards me. I gasped, nearly taking all of the breath in my lungs away from me.

" Lucas!"
•••••

And that, my friends, is the end of the book Fated.😌

Will there be a sequel?🤔

Of course there will be a sequel. 😚Now y'all know Ima be back with some more action for y'all.

Sequel date: I have no idea but I will let you guys know. Currently trying to figure that out...

I love you guys so much and thank you for all of the support, on this book and in general with my whole profile.💖💖

Leave me feedback on this story in the comments.

Y'all are the shit.🙌🏽

-TheRealAngel4Ever💋