•Forty- Seven•

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list...
•••••
So if you gave someone Christmas wrapping for Christmas, would you wrap the wrapping?
🤔
•••••
Lucas/ Lil Luke🍇•

" How Was Ya' Nap Beybeh" I asked as she climbed up next to me and lay on my shoulder.

" It Was Good" She said rubbing her eyes. " How Was Yours"

" It Was Cool" I said kissing her forehead.

" When Did You Wake Up" She asked looking at me.

" Prolly Like Ten Minutes Ago" I said. " I Was Just Waitin' On You To Wake Up"

" Oh" She said and then looked at me. " You Ready To Open Your Gifts From Me"

" Yeah" I said smiling and rubbing my hands together like Birdman.

She laughed and stood up, walking into her closet. I stood up and grabbed her presents from out of a cabinet in her bathroom.

" Lucas Where'd You Go" She called as she walked back into her room.

" I'm In Here" I called.

" Why" She asked laughing a little.

" This Is Where I Hid My Gifts For You" I said walking back into her room and sitting them down on her bed.

She looked at me and made a face.

" What" She said.

" I Said That's Where I Hid My Gifts For You" I said sitting down on her bed.

" In My Bathroom?" She asked looking at me and and I nodded my head.

" I Did It When I Got Here" I said. " I Figured You Wouldn't Look In There So I Hid It There"

" You A Smeaky Ass, I Swear" She said shaking her head and sitting down next to me.

I busted out laughing and she laughed a little.

" Alright Alright" I said and then put her gifts in front of her. " You Open Yours"

" You Open Yours" She said putting the boxes in front of me.

" Alright" I said grabbing a box.

Naveen/Nae Nae🔌

" Babe What's This" I asked shaking it.

" Naveen Don't Shake It!" He said and then we both laughed. " Childish Ass"

" Okay Okay" I said ripping off the wrapping paper.

I looked over at Lucas as he opened his gift. I looked back down at mines and finished opening it.

" BABY" I gasped. " Oh My Goodness Thank You"

" You Welcome" He said looking at me and smiling and then looking back down at the present that he was trying to open.
*****
Lucas bought me a new iPhone, the 6 Plus because mines was cracked and acting retarded, a MK watch (he bought him one too (twinsies😌), a cute makeup mirror, a little bit of makeup and a phone case of a picture of me and him that we took a while back which I thought was super cute.

I got Lucas some headphones, a new MacBook (his old one was tripping), some grills (tops and bottoms), some Jordan's (the 12's for me and him), some weed, some blunts and some backwoods, which he will want me to roll because he cannot roll backwoods.

" How Do They Feel" I asked looking at Lucas as he looked at himself in the mirror with his grills in.

" They Comfortable And Shit" He said and then turned and looked at me. " How They Look"

" Smile" I said and he smiled wide and I smiled. " They Fit Your Face. You Look Sexy"

" Thank Ya" He said sitting down on the edge of my bed next to me. " When Ya' Get Ya' Braces Taken Off Ima Buy You Some Grills. Have Us Matchin' And Allat"

" I Know" I said putting my new phone case on my new phone. "I Was Jealous When I Bought Yours Cause I Still Got Braces And That Wouldn't Work"

Lucas laughed a little.

" Awe Its Alright Beybeh" He said. " I Gotchu When You Get Them Off"

I looked at him.

" That Sounded Dirty" I said laughing a little.

" You A Fuckin' Freak Bruh I Swear" Lucas said laughing and shaking his head. " You Always Think Somethin' I Say Gotta Do With Sex"

" Cause That's How You Be Talkin" I said.

" You Just Got A Dirty Ass Mind" He said. " I Love Ya' Though"

" I Love You More" I said kissing his forehead.
*****
" Babe You Spendin' The Night" I asked taking a puff of the blunt that I had rolled for Lucas.

He nodded his head.

" Alright" I said passing him back the blunt. " Cause If You Said No You Were Gonna Stay Over Here Anyway"

He laughed and took a puff of the blunt.

" Why You Say That" He asked offering me the blunt which I took.

" Cause You Smokin" I said. " And You Gon' Be High"

I took a drag of the blunt and passed it back to him, getting out of his arms. I blew the smoke out of my mouth and grabbed my charger off of my dresser.

" Beybeh Could Ya' Plug Up My Phone" He asked leaning back on my pillows.

" With What Charger" I asked. " The White Or Black One"

" It Don't Matter" He said looking at me.

" Mm" I said and we both laughed.

He knows that if he said a color, I would do the opposite one like he always does with me.

I grabbed his black charger and plugged it up. I grabbed my phone and sat back down on my bed, laying on his chest.

" Merry Christmas Baby" I said looking up at the ceiling.

" Merry Christmas" He said. " I'm Bout To Say Some Deep Shit. It Might Be Because I'm High But I Don't Know If I Should Say It Because I'm High"

" Go Ahead" I said ignoring the fact that he said he was high twice.

He only said it twice because he's high. He always repeats stuff when he's high. I think that it's cute.

" You The Only Female That I Eva' Spent Christmas Wit' Otha Than My Mama" He said. " The Only Female That I Love And Am Intimate With. And I'm Hella Happy That I Can Spend It Witchu Beybeh. I Love Ya Nae"

" I Love You Too Luke" I said kissing his lips. " So So Much"
•••••