Imagines O2L fan Fics

SO I'M GETTING PEOPLE ON TWITTER AND MAKING FAN FIC'S FOR THEM FOR THEIR O2L LOVER!! THE FIRST ONE IS Jc With @MrJcCylen- Mia so here it is 

Mia's story- SUPRISE PARTY

Jc walks in to your room whilst your sleeping he suprises you with a canan jump to your bed, you quicky wake up and accindently punch Jc in the stomach pushing him off the Bed. 

Your eyes open quicky looking at Jc on the floor moaning in pain. "Jc are you ok? do you want me to get some ice... I swear I didn't mean to? he gets up and laughs "Just kidding" you playfully punch his arm. He looks in to your eyes sweetly he speaks and says "I got a suprise for you down stairs". You look into your eyes with a smile. "I have to get ready first" he smiles and picks you up out of your bed. You start to laugh "Jc OMG LET GOO OF ME I'M GOING TO FALL!!" 

He Puts you inside the bathroom and gives you a bag with clothes inside " Jc you didn't have to why did you buy me all this" he smiles and say just quickly go put this on and make your way down stairs" you smile and close the door. 

You take the clothes out of the bag and see the top that you were admiring last time you went shopping with him. It was a cute full sleefs top with smile written on it and a cute pair of blue Skinny jeans and baby blue flats. You quickly wash your face and brush your hair and then you put your clothes on it. 

You spray some perfume on you and add some mascara to your eye lashes. You look into the mirror making some final tweeks to your outfit by brushing of crinkles off your top. You open the door and make your way down the stairs.

"Jc where are you.. why is everything so dark stop playing with me"  you open the door to the living room and everyone yells out "SUPRISE.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY" you jump. "What!! thanks so much everyone" you gave everyone a big hug Andrea, Jenn, Rebecca and everyone in O2L. they all hand you your presents "oh come on guys you don't have to give me all this seriously".

2 hours had been and sadly the party finished. You said bye to everyone as they left out your house. You close the door and turn around finding Jc right behind you. He took you hand and took you to the kitchen. "What is it?" you looked over on the table was a tiney small muffins that says 'I love you Mia'. You turned to Jc and gave him the biggest hug "thank you so much Jc I love it and I love you" Jc replies back and says "Well you know I will love you forever Mia your my girlfriend". You came out the Hug "girlfriend?" you say confusingly " oh right!! I forgot to ask you.. will you be my Girlfriend?" you smiled and said "I will love to"

You both look into each others eyes and had the perfect moment "he slowly moves in forward to kiss you. You can smell his taco breath and smile reminding you how much you both love taco's" His mouth clashes into yours. You enjoy that cute and passionate moment. It felt so special a time to remember.

You Came out of the kiss and gave him a hug. it was the best birthday ever!