5. Cleanse

I opened my eyes. Across me was A girl tied up trying to yell for help even though her mouth was tied up some type of fabric. I heard some crying so I turned my head and there was another girl. I realized I looked exactly like they did. Tied up, but I didn't freak out. I refused. Seemed like we were in the back of a truck. I just went to sleep. I might need the energy to whoop ass if needed. I woke up once more. The truck was pulled to a stop. The doors opened and a man with A ski mask Came in. He took the one girl that was shedding a waterfall out first. After about 10 mins. The other girl . She tried so hard to be free, but it was just a waste of time. The guy came again. He just stared at me. I stared at him. He untied the fabric from my mouth.

I have to pee.

His eyes seemed confusion.

Um hello like I really gotta go so can you just pick me up and carry me were ever you need to take me?

He shook his head and picked me up from off the truck and carried me to a building. Another guy was holding a door. We entered deep into A deep.. long..cold.. dark hallway.

We went into this room. It looked like a pound for dogs. I saw the 2 girls that wass in the truck. That one chick was still crying. He put me inside of one. He untied me and locked the cage. My cage was infront of the red head girl and next to hers was the crying brunette.

"SHUT UP!"

He kicked the door of the Cage. She was still crying.
He opened the cage and all you could hear screaming and the sound of slapping. Then there was a silence. He walked out and the door slammed. The ginger spoke.

"Omg are you ok? "

He hit me!!

"We have to get out of here... "

We're going to die here!!

I spoke up.

O my god just shut up before he comes back in and beat both of your asses..

"Well were trying to figure out a plan!"

Either way were going to die so the best thing to do is not antagonize them so the won't make the process go faster... its all a game. They want us to go crazy,but if we don't it's like..what the hell?.. and they'll want to wonder why.

"You're just as crazy as them! "

Suit youreself then. Die early. See yall in hell later.

IM GOING TO HEAVEN.

i started laughing so hard.

Bitch.. i cant even... now you know you're gonna burn in hell... looking like a damn porn star.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!"

I have a brain.

"You-- "

The same guy with the ski mask came back in.

Julie.

No answer.

He walked passed me and the red head. All you can see his him dragging the brunette by her hair as she screamed. The door slams shut.

"Finally" I say.

The red head stared at me

I know all that screaming and yelling was getting causing you to get a headache as well.

"Is this some kind off joke?? Am I on some hidden prank show"?

Honey this is reality.

"You're not even afraid!"