1. The beginning

Elexa... Elexa... Elexa....

I hear my name over and over again, but my mind is drawn to the tv. The news was on. I was very intrigued by the symbol. A raven.

The Raven is at it again. 3 women dead in the state of Illinois. Again no sign of any struggle with the victims or signs of DNA on who the Raven is. The Ravens is still using their signature to claim their victims.

The symbol.. painted on so satisfying.
You can see the time The Raven spent with each brush stroke.. one by one.. I can just imagine the delicate pressure on each victims skin. I can just feel the goosebumps rising on my arms..
My goosebumps went away after my girlfriend suddenly kissed my lips.

"Elexa"!

I'm sorry I was so into the tv Ziggy.

Ziggy got on my messy bed and hugged me from behind. Her long black hair ended up going into my mouth. I wipe out the strands of hair from my mouth.
"Sorry". Ziggy giggled, but I didn't find anything funny. Ziggy's beautiful, but I been thinking about breaking up..she's too clingy and I just feel differently. This is the moment. I'm going to do it right now.

"Ziggy". I turned facing towards her looking deep into her cloudy gray eyes.

"Yes"?
How could I break up with her? She said yes so sincerely. I can't break her heart.

"I love you".

"I love you too".

She smiled and we kiss. Our relationship. So cliché. We never fight, bicker, or argue.
It's not exciting. It was 2 years ago when she went from being my bestfriend to my lover. Never will forget the day we had our first kiss and our first time having sex with eachother. We were in her room.
She was complaining about some idiotic male she was dating at the time. Ziggy was just so upset to that I kissed her on the cheek and I held her in my arms. She looked at me. I looked at her. Then we kissed eachother's lips. Her lips were dry, but the saliva of our lips made them softer.
I pulled away in shock, but she wasn't. I've kissed a girl once.. maybe twice.. but I was never really curious. I liked who I like, but this... I never saw coming.
Ziggy looked at me and said " Why do you think I have so much trouble with dating guys? I'm in love with you".
My heart had went to my stomach then back up to my chest. I pushed her back on her bed and that's when the magic happend. I liked the way she grabbed my ass. I loved the way she licked my chocolate skin. I loved pulling her long black hair back and making her scream of satisfaction, but sadly her mom walked in on and ruined all fun. You know how it goes. There's always those parent(s) against same sex relationships and it was my parents. I ended up moving out with an older friend. My parents disowned me and I haven't talked to my mom since. My father and my mother ended up getting a divorce. Dad decided to rekindle his relationship with me and everything is gucci. With me and Ziggy, I feel like the fire to our relationship is burning out and there's nothing I can do.

"Why are you so into the news"?

"Um because there's a serial killer on the loose and has been killing women all over the world?"
Yes I said world not not just the US.. World. They killed in the US, Canada, Australia, Asia... The Raven has mad skills. I don't understand how they're getting away with this, but I bet the adrenaline in their body never stops.. or maybe killing relaxes them.. who knows..

"But that's kinda weird.. and sick.. you shouldn't be paying attention to all this stuff".

"You could be the next Victim Ziggy... You're a woman.. you could be on The Raven's list"

"Can I be on your list"?

"Freak".

She pushed me back and got on top of me.

"Would you kill for me?"

"No"

"Why not"?

"It's not my thing"

"Good".

She began kissing my lips as the news went off and a commercial for a crime show went on.