13. Fix

It's been about a week now. He trusts me enough to let me roam around my facility if that's what you want to call it. He keeps the main door lock. The main door as in the one where he goes into a different world where he isn't the Omega of anyone, but himself. The world were my heart was broken. The world were no one really cares..  One time he left the main door open. I think he was testing me to see if i would try to escape. I closed it shut. He's always watching. I want him to trust me. I want to know him. I want to know who he is. I want know the real him. Not the persona he puts on down here.

I was chilling in my bed reading a book he gave me called "Drown Where the Water's Deep". It's about a boy who lost everything. He doesn't  feel anything,but pain. This book makes me wonder was this his way of reaching out to me? Telling me how he feels inside or was the book, just something to entertain me? While in the middle of a paragraph I heard a scream. I got up and followed the scream. After a couple of steps I heard another.  I walked futher down the hall and open the door to the right. I looked inside and saw him with a bloody electric saw in his hand. Blood was splattered all on his face. He was dressed in a white doctors coat with a mask covering his mouth. I looked down to see were the blood was coming from. It was a girl. A random girl with blonde hair laying on a table. "What are you doing" I ask. He smiles at me and told me to come closer.

You see what I'm doing?

Your killing her.

Im not killing her Im fixing her. 

Fixing her?

She doesn't have an arm. Well a forearm. Im putting one on her.

So.. your putting her together like Frankenstein.

He laughed at me.

No.. shes going to have a a robotic arm. 

I didnt respond.

You doubt me?

Its just the facted she's.. feeling pain.  Why not put her asleep.

What's wrong with pain?. Whats wrong with fighting through the pain of something . What wrong with witnessing a life changing situation for the better? .

Because it hurts.

Doesnt mean it hurts doesnt mean it's gonna weaken you in the long run. You can always get through something without avoiding pain. Avoided pain will always come back in the long run. Remember that...

The girl was crying and screaming but she wasn't actually saying words.

Why isn't she speaking.

I took her tongue out.

I gave him look..

You gain some you loose some.

What are you gonna do with her after youre done fixing her?

Taking her to the family.

The family?

My family. You're new family.

I was hella confused, but I didn't question him anymore. He seemed to be getting annoyed. I guess soon I would find out about the family.